Close
One second...

Machine Head

I think this may be my subconscious depiction of the female mind (not all females) from my experience. Its very complex and organized (again, from my experience) even though men and women are very different the female mind still retains many familiar characteristics, it doesn't seem to be alien or foreign at times, its kinda like a weird futuristic earthly machine thingy that has power over men like large machinery and cars do.

Watch this
Lithiumdawn

I think this may be my subconscious depiction of the female mind (not all females) from my experience. Its very complex and organized (again, from my experience) even though men and women are very different the female mind still retains many familiar characteristics, it doesn't seem to be alien or foreign at times, its kinda like a weird futuristic earthly machine thingy that has power over men like large machinery and cars do.

GreenRabbit

Awesome!

Though, I wish the sleeves weren't empty like that.

Lithiumdawn

If they print this I'll extend the image onto the sleeves.

pizzaomelette

Well its really cool looking , But kind of weird placement on the shirt. wuld make a nice print though

iforgot

Beautiful design.

liloxymoron

really good shading. niceeeee. :]

Squaw

awww yeah!

Braniel

so awesome nice artwork, isn't that a Deep Purple Song

Braniel

man this design is awesome, just had to say a second time

tracerbullet
tracerbullet profile pic Alumni

great drawing, lousy placement

liptrip

WHOA!!! i like

munkymuck

too bad it cut on sleves..pretty cool.

iamabeast

i'd definitely wear this one :)

zenbolic vision

cool drawing just not that good on shirt

Henni81

I think it`s a little dark

Ellogoods

nice sketching I must say- WOW- not sure about the placement tho- would make a spectacular print

Krimson
Krimson profile pic Alumni

Good poster-print me thinks. Reminds me of HR Giger.

No account?
Join Us