Close
One second...

HOT ASIAN CHICKS ON WOLFS

THIS IS THE THIRD FIRESTORM DESIGN. IT’S A COLLABORATION BETWEEN ME AND ALED LEWIS (AKA FATHEED) IT’S CALLED, “HOT ASIAN CHICKS ON WOLFS.”

THIS DESIGN CAME ABOUT A WHILE BACK WHEN I WAS OUT DRINKIN’ BEERS WITH MY BRO, KENNY. I REMEMBER SAYIN’, “KENNY BRO, THERE’S NO CREATURE ON EARTH MORE AWESOME THAN WOLFS.” KENNY WAS ALL, “WHAT ABOUT HOT ASIAN CHICKS?” I PAUSED FOR A SEC AND LOOKED AT KENNY. I WAS ALL, “ I STAND CORRECTED, BRO.” AT THAT MOMENT I REALIZED THAT A T-SHIRT WITH HOT FUCKIN’ASIAN CHICKS RIDIN’ ON THE BACKS OF WOLFS WOULD BE THE MOST BADASS THING THE WORLD HAS EVER SEEN. ALLS I NEEDED WAS A KILLER DESIGNER TO FLESH IT OUT.

BROS, I COULD WRITE A FUCKIN’ NOVEL ABOUT HOW SOLID OF AN ARTIST FATHEED IS, BUT I DON’T NEED TO. THAT’S ‘CAUSE HIS WORK SPEAKS FOR ITSELF. AND FOR ALL THE ACHIEVEMENTS THIS DUDE HAS GOTTEN AT THREADLESS, YOU WOULD NEVER KNOW IT BY TALKIN’ TO HIM. FATHEED IS TOTALLY DOWN TO EARTH AND HE’S JUST A SOLID PERSON ALL AROUND. LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHIN’ BROS… IT WAS A TRUE FUCKIN’ HONOR TO WORK WITH THIS DUDE. SO CHECK IT OUT… IF YOU LOVE THE ARTWORK IN THIS DESIGN, JUST REMEMBER THE NAME ALED LEWIS. HE DESIGNED EVERY SQUARE FUCKIN’ INCH OF BADASSNESS THAT YOU’RE LOOKIN’ AT RIGHT NOW. CHECK OUT HIS FUCKIN’ WEBSITE, BROS… ALEDLEWIS.COM

WE BOTH WANT TO THANK PRISCILLA (AKA VALORANDVELLUM) FOR BEING OUR MODEL. SHE’S TOTALLY FUCKIN’ HOT, BROS! BY THE WAY, THAT SAMURAI SWORD AIN’T PHOTOHOUSED. IT’S THE REAL DEAL. ALSO, WE WANT TO THANK OUR BRO PHIL FOR HELPING US WITH THE FLASH PRESENTATION. HE DID A SOLID JOB WITH IT. AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST, I WANT TO THANK MY BRO, KENNY FONSECA FOR ALWAYS BEIN’ THERE TO DRINK PBRS WITH ME.

FINALLY, I AIN’T GONNA BE GIVIN’ OUT SOUVENIR SCORTCHES LIKE LAST TIME. IF YOU’RE GONNA LEAVE NEGATIVE COMMENTS YOU BETTER REALLY MEAN WHAT YOU SAY AND BE ABLE TO BACK YOURSELF UP. REMEMBER, IF YOU DON’T LIKE ME AS A PERSON, AND THAT’S YOUR REASON FOR GIVIN’ THIS A LOW SCORE, THEN GO FUCK YOURSELF.

-DICK FIRESTORM

P.S.

CHECK OUT THE KICKASS TEASER TRAILER ON ALED’S SITE, BROS!

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
Dick Firestorm
Dick Firestorm profile pic Alumni

THIS IS THE THIRD FIRESTORM DESIGN. IT’S A COLLABORATION BETWEEN ME AND ALED LEWIS (AKA FATHEED) IT’S CALLED, “HOT ASIAN CHICKS ON WOLFS.”

THIS DESIGN CAME ABOUT A WHILE BACK WHEN I WAS OUT DRINKIN’ BEERS WITH MY BRO, KENNY. I REMEMBER SAYIN’, “KENNY BRO, THERE’S NO CREATURE ON EARTH MORE AWESOME THAN WOLFS.” KENNY WAS ALL, “WHAT ABOUT HOT ASIAN CHICKS?” I PAUSED FOR A SEC AND LOOKED AT KENNY. I WAS ALL, “ I STAND CORRECTED, BRO.” AT THAT MOMENT I REALIZED THAT A T-SHIRT WITH HOT FUCKIN’ASIAN CHICKS RIDIN’ ON THE BACKS OF WOLFS WOULD BE THE MOST BADASS THING THE WORLD HAS EVER SEEN. ALLS I NEEDED WAS A KILLER DESIGNER TO FLESH IT OUT.

BROS, I COULD WRITE A FUCKIN’ NOVEL ABOUT HOW SOLID OF AN ARTIST FATHEED IS, BUT I DON’T NEED TO. THAT’S ‘CAUSE HIS WORK SPEAKS FOR ITSELF. AND FOR ALL THE ACHIEVEMENTS THIS DUDE HAS GOTTEN AT THREADLESS, YOU WOULD NEVER KNOW IT BY TALKIN’ TO HIM. FATHEED IS TOTALLY DOWN TO EARTH AND HE’S JUST A SOLID PERSON ALL AROUND. LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHIN’ BROS… IT WAS A TRUE FUCKIN’ HONOR TO WORK WITH THIS DUDE. SO CHECK IT OUT… IF YOU LOVE THE ARTWORK IN THIS DESIGN, JUST REMEMBER THE NAME ALED LEWIS. HE DESIGNED EVERY SQUARE FUCKIN’ INCH OF BADASSNESS THAT YOU’RE LOOKIN’ AT RIGHT NOW. CHECK OUT HIS FUCKIN’ WEBSITE, BROS… ALEDLEWIS.COM

WE BOTH WANT TO THANK PRISCILLA (AKA VALORANDVELLUM) FOR BEING OUR MODEL. SHE’S TOTALLY FUCKIN’ HOT, BROS! BY THE WAY, THAT SAMURAI SWORD AIN’T PHOTOHOUSED. IT’S THE REAL DEAL. ALSO, WE WANT TO THANK OUR BRO PHIL FOR HELPING US WITH THE FLASH PRESENTATION. HE DID A SOLID JOB WITH IT. AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST, I WANT TO THANK MY BRO, KENNY FONSECA FOR ALWAYS BEIN’ THERE TO DRINK PBRS WITH ME.

FINALLY, I AIN’T GONNA BE GIVIN’ OUT SOUVENIR SCORTCHES LIKE LAST TIME. IF YOU’RE GONNA LEAVE NEGATIVE COMMENTS YOU BETTER REALLY MEAN WHAT YOU SAY AND BE ABLE TO BACK YOURSELF UP. REMEMBER, IF YOU DON’T LIKE ME AS A PERSON, AND THAT’S YOUR REASON FOR GIVIN’ THIS A LOW SCORE, THEN GO FUCK YOURSELF.

-DICK FIRESTORM

P.S.

CHECK OUT THE KICKASS TEASER TRAILER ON ALED’S SITE, BROS!

bunuel

haha

i love it
hope it gets printed !

:)

roadkill3d
roadkill3d profile pic Alumni

BROOOOOOOOOS!!!!!!

Luisbv

cool!

ISABOA
ISABOA profile pic Alumni

five and buy

fatheed - i love this man, good show to you

danaych
danaych profile pic Alumni

$$$$$$$$$$$$$5 SO EPIC

phones

if you go down to the woods today....you'll get WOLFED!

$5

EZFL
EZFL profile pic Alumni
2 designs submitted - Score now!

FUCKIN' FIVE AND BUY BROS!

alexmdc
alexmdc profile pic Staff

wolfeses FTW! $5

Mosquito88

This will be the first design that breaks the 4.00!

Wonderlove

Nice 5$.

Should say 'wolves' though.

igo2cairo
igo2cairo profile pic Alumni

TOTALLY EPIC AND BADASS BROS!

Also the artwork and presentation are amazing! Great job guys. $5

Melikochan

$5 MOTHERFUCKING DOLLARS

ROCK ON DICK FIRESTORM!!!!

sweet n sour
sweet n sour profile pic Alumni

This is pretty fucking sweet! I was trying to decide what I liked best about it which was hard cos there’s a lot to love but I think the chic riding backwards wile shooting doves with a flame thrower is the winner. 5

zipperking
zipperking profile pic Alumni

picks up pieces of exploded brain

AMAZING!

cincotta25

Yeah man-lets party, make some noise and add a little female mayhem!! Great artwork--it's got some bite...; )

jmeaspls
jmeaspls profile pic Alumni

incredible illustration

olie!
olie! profile pic Alumni

BROS, THIS IS THE CREAM OF THE FUCKIN' CROP.
IT DOESN'T GET ANY BETTER THAN THIS, AND YOU BOTH OUDID YOURSELVES. CONGRATULATIONS ON MAKIN' THE MOST FUCKIN' EPIC SHIRT EVER!
5$$

Malcolm Man

You people are insane.

rodrigobhz
rodrigobhz profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

THIS WILL BE MY SECOND FIRESTORM'S T-SHIRT. INSANE.

yeohgh
yeohgh profile pic Alumni

crazyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!

Maltzmania
Maltzmania profile pic Alumni

WOLFTASTIC!

jess4002
jess4002 profile pic Alumni

INCREDIBLE! 5$

andyg
andyg profile pic Alumni

SOLD! 5$$

producer

awesomeing in the awesome

candywarhol
candywarhol profile pic Alumni

I am wet. $5

westicles

YES!

BIG FREAKIN 5!

Robsoul
Robsoul profile pic Alumni

the doves put this joint over the top, BABY! you guys rule.

buko
buko profile pic Alumni

AWESOME BROS 5$$$

CallMeSteven

I just got excited in my pants region.

slaterock
slaterock profile pic Alumni

ugh, awesome. $5.

ilovedoodle
ilovedoodle profile pic Alumni

That's hot!!!

Bio-bot 9000
Bio-bot 9000 profile pic Alumni

KICK ASS, BRO!!

Mya Jamila

I predict this sub will contain the highest usage numbers for "BROS" (or a variation thereof) in Threadless sub history to date; possibly ever.

Great Job Guys.

davidfromdallas
davidfromdallas profile pic Alumni

Aled, I am, yet again, completely blown away by your abilities. You were totally deserving of designer of the year, and here's more proof that you didn't need. And it shows off your versatility.

I am speechless (even though I just wrote a whole paragraph)

$5

empiricist
empiricist profile pic Alumni

This is SCORCHING HOT!

kyleidoscope

hahahah so random but in a totally good way

SammTeal

This is not something I would ever wear nor would I talk to someone wearing it!

manthan33

great design, i love it...i just couldnt wear it as a shirt...kinda degrades women, but that's just in my opinion, and other have theirs...

mezo
mezo profile pic Alumni

Nobody denies the Firestorm! If they do, they get wolfucked! 5FUCKIN$BROS

bennyd302
bennyd302 profile pic Alumni

unbelievable how much awesome you were able to cram together..... $5

viralVISUAL
viralVISUAL profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

Bro... BRO.

Krakaboom
Krakaboom profile pic Alumni

This is actually waaaay more awesome than I thought 'Hot Asian Chicks On Wolfs' would be!

sweet n sour
sweet n sour profile pic Alumni

mezo on Feb 06 '09 Nobody denies the Firestorm! If they do, they get wolfucked! 5FUCKIN$BROS

hahahahahahahahahaha!

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
No account?