Close
One second...

REGENERATION

Specialty ink requirements: Pink cherry blossoms on the tree would look cool in "flock."

Watch this
carly day

Specialty ink requirements: Pink cherry blossoms on the tree would look cool in "flock."

bsciacca

very cool...i give it a five...

silverqe

It's a cool idea, but your execution really needs work.... is this on a white t-shirt or a pink one?

pndlikar

This is the test comment to test the functionality.
If found please ignore....

EccentricSage

I only think you need to remove that touch of red, as it is distracting IMO, but I like the style. flock would look cool!

EccentricSage

You know, I also think the image should be bigger to fill up more of the shirt.

I like the organic look of the scetchy shadeing, btw. At first I didn't notice the tank, wich I think makes this more interesting.

SevenTreasures

i think the tank and tree just need a bit mroe definition. Otherwise, it's gorgeous, I love cherry blossoms!

carly day

thanks guys for the comments! Specific criticism is appreciated so I can learn. Best, Carly

carly day

I thought of filling in the shaded images with the paint bucket so that they would be really defined, but decided I liked the look of the sketchy pencil. What do you think?

The shirt will be white.

centralplain

Get more roots arount the touret if that is the effect you want, this version doesn't express that powerful concept to it's fullest. I want more roots! love this reminds me of Vancouver (the tree) and style is very appealing.

Frankafonefabrics

this reminds me of spoon really randomly..

caroolyn

keep the sketchyness! theres too many vectors graphics floating around threadless for my taste... this on the other hand is beautiful.

mellimello

love it! love the concept, love the artwork

carly day

Thanks guys for all of the comments. I'm new here so I appreciate the feedback.

xshrinkwrap

if the shirt is white, then delete the weird boxy-thing in the background, please. :)
beautiful drawing though. i simply love cherry blossoms.

carly day

Ah, Thank you. I left the background white instead of transparent.

zackOlantern
1 design submitted - Score now!

I'd rather see a bomber dropping cherries, hmm that gives me an idea...

evanleggoe

i really like this, but i think it would be better in a tan/off-white color

raintree

wow, very original! I love it!
I agree with the previous poster that said that the tree and tank should be more defined. but this t-shirt is definitely FTW anyway :)

fade2red

haahahahaahah i love it 555555555

No account?