Close
One second...

hello

• by bl0ke
  • posted Jan 24, 2009
  • 35 Comments

somewhat oversized white on black design. i think it could work in other color combinations too.

i actually stencil-printed this design myself to see how it'd look wearing it

Watch this
bl0ke

somewhat oversized white on black design. i think it could work in other color combinations too.
i actually stencil-printed this design myself to see how it'd look wearing it

shrocra

i love it! i like the black and white. it would also look great with an orange tee and a green squiggly because it kind of reminds me of a little snake saying, oh "hello."

maariaa

hello!!!!

Feller

I love this. way cool.

prpltree

ha :). no this is really a nice one. i think it is a really comprehensive and detailed design. meaning....it has nice detail but it isnt overwhelming. i especially like that the font you used isnt static and fake looking. i think my only complaint is your display page. watermark! gradient! :P
good job mister.
p.s. i think it is ironic that someone named "atomic child" commented your thing. what are the chances?
thats more like it right?

Santo76
Santo76 profile pic Alumni

Looks really nice!

cmziggy

well you already know how i feel about the shirt haha and i'm definitely a fan of those other colors. you know i would rock out in any one of those

Ralfinatorpuggy

I actually followed the entire thing with my eyes (because i have no life) and didn't get lost! haha, nice design!

asphyxia

shrocra
i love it! i like the black and white. it would also look great with an orange tee and a green squiggly because it kind of reminds me of a little snake saying, oh "hello."

Hahaha that's awesome!!!! I also think an orange tee with a green sqiggly line would be awesome!!!! However I vote that for a kids' tee because I personally prefer it as it is now, and would wear it that way. I actually thought it was silver on black, and that would be my ultimate preference :) Fantastic design :)

-Arc-

Very cool. I almost wish there was some sort of "speaker."

percy b

simple but really nice, love it!

snowballinhell7001

i really like it...would be cool as an all over design

colorfool

This is perfection! Great curves!

Elissa_S

I fully just had to trace the whole design round with my finger. Great!! :) $5

bl0ke

woohoo!

ralphinator and elissa s -- yes. =D

xshrinkwrap

wow, it's actually a whole comprehensive single line.

impressive.

5$.

No account?
Join Us