Hypno Flag

Watch this
ben mcc-b

lmao! nice
try making it bigger on the shirt maybe
really like it though!

Felippe

it's a very good idea but I think that it could be improved
what if the spiral pulled the stars and the blue rectangle to the middle of it, like a black hole.

KendallthePlant

Yeah, I think a texture would look really nice on this. Make it look weathered and scruffed-up a bit you know?

Score my design?

willami

what if you flipped the spiral around so that instead of vertical lines coming down from the stars you would start with horizontal lines going to the right of the stars- this would make it look a little bit more like the current flag is being distorted out of shape.

martinjhoward

Hey thanks for the encouragement and input guys. I'll try some of those cool ideas! I like the texture concept.

martinjhoward

Okay guys, you asked for texture. You got it!

ninkinsink

love the texture!!
how hard would it be to make the design
cover the whole tshirt? I'm new at this, so
I don't know if that would even be possible.
Could you critique mine? it's called "Still life?"

MajorM

Would buy it.

mrJAkHAk

I love the design. But I can't say as much for the concept.

satir

i dunno why i keep giving the same comments..but try to make the flag larger..maybe on the whole tee.. see if it works

duckgirl

Love the message behind it!

duckgirl

can I see it in another colour?

WAK O

its pretty cool. ill say one thing ive never seen something like this before. and thats shocking cuz everything seems over done around here. but this is a fresh idea. RUN WITH IT!
keep going man.! nice start

LEAVE MY DESIGN A SCORE . AND A COMMENT! :)

notkin

i agree with the all-over idea. and with that, take away the texture. if you made it all over you could change the stripe from being a spiral to being diagonal lines that turn a lot - i think this would still give the hypno effect, perhaps even more so as it would give an actual head ache. to better understand what i am saying scan through the recent select series shirts and look at the one with blue stripes and a snake.

being a poor, base, rascally, lack linen mate, what a bottle ale rascal, basket hilt stale juggler, i would greatly appreciate comments.

No account?
Join Us