Close
One second...

The Killer Fit

Mr. T just wanted to fit in, but he clearly has no idea what massacre he's about to cause!

This design is based on a photo I made. It makes use of 6 colours, the lighter shading on top of the blocks is done by using a hatch of thin white lines.

Arms and legs could be removed if you like that more.

Watch this
Anima Obscura

Mr. T just wanted to fit in, but he clearly has no idea what massacre he's about to cause!

This design is based on a photo I made. It makes use of 6 colours, the lighter shading on top of the blocks is done by using a hatch of thin white lines.

Arms and legs could be removed if you like that more.

Anima Obscura

This was based on this photo I made earlier by the way. I thought I could turn it into an illustration for Threadless :)

Bio-bot 9000
Bio-bot 9000 profile pic Alumni

I like it! but the 'massacre' bit doesn't come across much. For a while i was thinking he was going to mess up the progression, or leave a gap or something, rather than delete the guys at the bottom. To better emphasize your concpet, maybe the guys at the bottom could be going "well joe, it was nice knowing you", or something like that.

But still, great style and colors. 4!

jacyhuynh

this is genius

ayat

haha

BitterCup813

Agree with genius!! Tetris rocks!

nimaitheninja

This is fantastic! I say keep the arms and legs.

Your concept goes one step farther than I got at first glance. But I think people will get it. Those are the best kind of concepts. They hit you later.

suzums

I absolutely adore Tetris.

Did some promotion for this shirt! I hope this will be printed!

Ava Adore

haha cool, love it!
I play the iphone 'tris' on my phone all the time, i was lucky its no longer available as an app.

Anima Obscura

Thanks everybody :)

Bio-bot 9000 and nimaitheninja:
Hmm yeah, it was not easy to express it. But I didn't want to add any text and just like the illustration do the talking! I hope most people get it...

suzums:
Ooh, extra thanks! :)

Karisha

I like! Definitely keep the arms and legs.

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

bio's on to something. These are cute characters and the beginnings of a good idea, but needs more refinement. Good luck!

esearles89

I think it is perfect...I got it right away.. Its hysterical.. I hope you get printed.. nice work!

walkerfx

I love the play on tetris... though I'd like to see a more pieces, like a game midway through playing.

Anima Obscura

Thanks all!

FRICKINAWESOME and walkerfx :
If you know a way how to improve it I'd gladly know. I could've added more blocks at the bottom, so the T piece fits more obviously. But I don't want to make it too obvious you see :)

kicknpirate10

CUTE! and i like, a lot :)

BitterCup813

The more i look at this, the more i love it! i have decided i am going to be very bummed if i cannot purchase this shirt! I adore the legs and arms!

HorsefaceDee
HorsefaceDee profile pic Alumni

it's a cute illo but there are a lot of tetris ideas out there...

Trebligom

hahaha! this is brilliant, and perfect as it is. I love it. $5!

Anima Obscura

Thanks for the votes everybody!! I'm happy with the final score :)

No account?
Join Us