• by skylervm
  • posted Jan 23, 2009
  • 36 Comments

Watch this
Pixna

I like it.

Bio-bot 9000
Bio-bot 9000 profile pic Alumni

really cool concept, layout, and nice colors.

gacho the gato

This shirt has I lot of meaning, I love the whole design and idea, I really hope this one wins

ginetteginette
ginetteginette profile pic Alumni

good for an awareness poster. sort of 'whatever' as a t-shirt design though.

Keyboarder

I really like this shirt because it taught me something while having a great design that is nice enough to wear too. Awesome job! Hope you win.

JDesign07

Cool idea and good execution.

gorty

not for a tshirt

manthan33

awesome, awesome awesome

5$

urbffjill

It's clever and meaningful and cool and educational all at once.

Ellogoods

kinda random but then if I am standing in line to see a movie I would love to be behind the guy wearing this shirt

satir

love it!

yaw_eno

Great! I love it

Wa5hwa5h

Nice, but not really "Threadless" .

lahammerman

great. $5. don't know if it will get printed on here, but it will somewhere!

skylervm

Thank you all for your comments. I really appreciate the feedback. For the people saying it doesn't work as a t-shirt, I thought the same when first coming up with it. I ended up getting some printed after it was finished and they turned out really well. What I like most about it is the fact that just about anytime I've worn it, it gets people talking, which I think is a really good thing. Anyway, thanks again for your votes & comments!

Z-train

In fact it's the same thing

Z-train

Ok, so you are appart of the GPE, I remember seeing these shirts around campus

skylervm

Yep, I'm the one who made them :)

amayo12

YO! This is SICK! Much props on this one man.... cool stuff. i'd rock one.

Wa5hwa5h

Ok, but check out the Threadless Terms of Service, you can't submit a design that is being sold elsewhere.

paulathing

I love this and want it and will wear it. 5$

sockmonkeya

I love it!!!!!!!!!!

percy b

nice

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

I agree with ginettex2, really interesting factoids on this, i learned a bunch about the country i never did, but this isn't the thing Threadless usually prints....keep at it and maybe submit somewhere else that has a more activism bend.

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

O, you ARE selling them elsewhere. Hmmm, not so cool now.

skylervm

I'd like to clear something up that I think a lot of people are misinformed about.

First off, yes, this shirt is being sold elsewhere. I designed this shirt about 6 months ago and allowed a nonprofit organization, Global Peace Exchange, to use it as a fundraiser to help build an IT school in Rwanda as well as raise funds to help the organization continue running.

I am in no way making, nor have I ever made any money from the this t-shirt. I've read through the terms of service as well as the submission terms and it is unclear as to whether or not that is acceptable due to the fact that it's being offered by a nonprofit. If threadless decides to remove the shirt because of this, that's fine with me. I just want to clear up this confusion and make sure everyone knows why it's on their site.

Again, I AM NOT selling these shits elsewhere. Global Peace Exchange, a nonprofit, is.

amayo12

This shirt SHOULD be printed... i'd buy it... if threadless doesn't print it, let me know where i can get one ;) ...nice work.

bittersweet1825

THIS would be a tshirt worth buying. so powerful!

skylervm

Thanks again for all your votes. I appreciate all of your input/votes. Let's hope this gets printed!

No account?