toopersent
toopersent profile pic Alumni

but he got his hand back.....

ISABOA
ISABOA profile pic Alumni

HAHA

supertrooper74
supertrooper74 profile pic Alumni

He's not wearing socks, because he doesn't have feet.

aled
aled profile pic Alumni

I'm working on a book based on the same principle as Where's Waldo but 6 or 7 times harder. The illustrations will take an age to do, but it'll be worth it. First scene is President Obama's inauguration ceremony.

WHAT'S THAT?! FOAM HA... Oh. Foam cowboy hat.

Nice try. Keep looking.

TheInfamousBaka
TheInfamousBaka profile pic Alumni

That would be amazing. I'd buy... well I'd buy only one of them. But I'm sure a lot of people would buy them too.

briancook
briancook profile pic Alumni

I know some people may not vote for you because you're on the top, but they need to remember that you're on the top for a reason. You've been working your ass off this year. As much as I'd like to put in a vote for the under dog, I really think you do deserve the 20k.

Although the fact that you'll have made 40k + in non taxable money does kill me....

spacesick 2

you can hire me to draw in filler facial expressions

puts on magnifying glasses and squints

aled
aled profile pic Alumni

That's very kind of you, Chengui!

I hope nobody is put off voting for my stupid Foam Monster just because I got printed a bunch of times. Maybe you're right, but I don't think that would cross most people's minds.

You're hired, space! For the pilot, I need a convincing double-take expression - when he wakes up and first discovers his hand is missing.

rsj

Hands down my favorite shirt ever! Hands down, no contest, this shirt deserves the Design of the Year and Fatheed, my friend, you deserve Designer of the Year as well.

torturedtiki

Although the fact that you'll have made 40k + in non taxable money does kill me....

sidebar: THREADLESS PRIZE MONEY ISN'T TAXABLE?!?

tee_coupon

so cutee :)
choose fatheed for the 20k award!!!!

CallMeSteven

sidebar: THREADLESS PRIZE MONEY ISN'T TAXABLE?!?

depends what country you live in

staffell
staffell profile pic Alumni

i'm voting for you because I know i'll be seeing you sooner than most people on these blogs. :D

[+duracell-]

Foam Monster for design of the year
Laser Bread for designer of the year

sonmi
sonmi profile pic Alumni

tiny violin

alvarejo
alvarejo profile pic Alumni

Maybe Foam Monster's bastard brother Gumby stealed his hand and now is selling it in the black market.

TimScribble
TimScribble profile pic Alumni

So I was just coming in here to say that this Foam Monster idea really needs to be made into a book, and boom you all are already talking about it.

This has always been an awesome design Aled. Im really looking forward to seeing Smoke and Mirros in the near future and all your other great designs.

Count me in on The Foam Monster book bandwagon.

Phiffer

So is this Pre-waiting in the lost and found line?

No account?
Join Us