Close
One second...

Working the Stone

• by MAChapman
  • posted Jan 19, 2009
  • 13 Comments

This design shows the working from a normal stone into an arrowhead. no special printing or print methods. Just an awesome graphic for those who love process and nature.

Watch this
MAChapman

This design shows the working from a normal stone into an arrowhead. no special printing or print methods. Just an awesome graphic for those who love process and nature.

brentendo

nice illustration

DougF

The illustration is good. The frame is unnecessary.

ruby soho

Great illustration, but it doesn't really work for a t-shirt.

Bio-bot 9000
Bio-bot 9000 profile pic Alumni

Nice illustration, but the frame separates the work of art from the shirt. you should work to make the entire shirt a wearable work of art.

MAChapman

i understand what a few of you have been saying, and i see your point, i was thinking id like to keep the shirt clean looking, the frame keeps the art contained and together, without it, i think the transition from white to off white would look unfinished. but ill keep all of your points in mind for my next design, thank you all- your comments are really helping me!

do7d

maybe even putting another arrowhead on the bottom left side of the shirt- around the back. that may pull it together.

MAChapman

hey yeah that is a cool idea, i was thinking id do a revamp of it or carry elements of the same design over into another tee. thanks for the tip!

Eddi_U

this is great, just get rid of the frame and have it directly on the shirt. maybe another color shirt even.

NikkiVirani

I like it, but it would probably look better if you get rid of the frame...

No account?