Close
One second...

Panic!

He says "Panic" in Chinese. Please wait three seconds for model to appear. Happy scoring!

HI RES

Watch this
LINK2DPAST

He says "Panic" in Chinese. Please wait three seconds for model to appear. Happy scoring!

HI RES

westicles

Looks pretty good on the shirt. I like the colors.

percy b

^ agreed, looks great on the shirt

jmeaspls
jmeaspls profile pic Alumni

looks awesome on the shirt! nice gradient

snow day.

nice on the tee

LINK2DPAST

Thanks for the comments, guys!

cunningsoapman

Sorry, but I'm forced to give you a zero for making the image change like that. It's annoying and unnecessary, and I'm quite capable of pressing any button you might place there and changing the image myself. I'm really, really tired of that, and want to make it 100% clear that I will give a zero to any design that flashes to different images like that.

ginetteginette
ginetteginette profile pic Alumni

^ lmao. could that guy be any more of an ass? heaven forbid someone wants to make a presentation with a bit too much information for one jpg but don't know how to use flash. how dare someone!

how retarded.

LINK2DPAST

^^Ginette put that pretty well.

Thanks for your concern, though.

jean_warhol
jean_warhol profile pic Alumni

nice style on this one! looks really good on the tee, your work is heading in the right direction, keep it up!

Arrow08
Arrow08 profile pic Alumni

Looking great on the tee!

LINK2DPAST

Thanks jean, opi, and Arrow!

Luchesi

its awesomely bad :D I'd prolly buy it XD

geekqueen

Love the colors

visualinguist

Like the approach. maybe a little more definition so i saw things a little faster. Contrast, color, who knows. I'm itching for a bit more. Maybe a darker outline around the person. Good one though!
Vote for me too!

Cassienova

I love the use of color pencils!

Win!

eille08

I was listening to a song called Panic when this design popped up... A sign that this deserves a $5

LINK2DPAST

Thanks for the comments, everybody! Can't wait to see the score!

No account?
Join Us