Close
One second...

In Remembrance

One color transparent print in celebration of the compact audio cassette tape. The block of text gives some true useful info on the invention of the cassette tape, re-introducing it to a new generation in remembrance. Gone but not forgotten!

Watch this
HoveyInnovations

One color transparent print in celebration of the compact audio cassette tape. The block of text gives some true useful info on the invention of the cassette tape, re-introducing it to a new generation in remembrance. Gone but not forgotten!

supertrooper74
supertrooper74 profile pic Alumni

um...I'm not even going to say it.

debbilboy

heh. reminds me of ray pettibon. whatever changes you make, keep it simple.

you might consider a typeface that existed in ’62. i think the one you used is late 60s, ca. 1966.

then again, the cassette tape reached its zenith in the 70s, so maybe you shouldn’t change the type.

manthan33

there are like a thousand cassette designs...probably a million

Bio-bot 9000
Bio-bot 9000 profile pic Alumni

what's a tape cassette?

aebyrd

thats it. I give up.

same-old-lala

This is a good illo, but please, what's everyone's obssession with cassette tapes!?

Merzi

sigh, they never stop comin', do they?

Shanny21

one of the better tape designs ! $

dunna415

another (^&#($^(&@# TAPE!!!!!!!!!!!

David Messer

What's embarrassing is I still use audio cassettes. I feel like the guy who's sported a mullet continuously since 1981 wondering why everyone thinks mullets are funny. But you can't beat 'natural' tape compression. Nice drawing, even if not the most original subject.

declans_a_yeti

wow another tape cassette! i can't get enough of these!!!
sarcasm.

No account?
Join Us