Close
One second...

Pachyderm 747, ready for liftoff.

The wonders of flight, specifically regarding elephants. 2 shirt color options, light blue or turquoise... but I like turquoise best. 7 colors, nothing fancy, just plastisol ink and love.

Enjoy!

Watch this
Color Addiction

The wonders of flight, specifically regarding elephants. 2 shirt color options, light blue or turquoise... but I like turquoise best. 7 colors, nothing fancy, just plastisol ink and love.

Enjoy!

Francesa

This is cute. Two things bother me. The dark circle, which I assume is meant to be the sun, is dark whereas the sun is bright. Maybe you could reverse the color or maybe make it into Kilimanjaro.
The other is the dark streak under the far left dove. I can't figure out what it is.

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

The colors of the birds really don't mix with the blue-ish hue of everything else.

nooneschange

sun must go
and rethink the color scheme......just spend a little more time on the presentation and i think it would be great...

Ellogoods

Very cool concept. I think the background silhouette stuff doesn't match the elephant design - like it was rendered in an entirely different way or style. I think if the background was more cartoony in nature this design would fly high.

good luck

trendykid

I love the birds personally.
They stand out, which informs the viewer what is important.

The sun is weird, and the way the trees are the background color when the sun/trees overlap... just doesn't work.

trendykid

I love the birds personally.
They stand out, which informs the viewer what is important.

The sun is weird, and the way the trees are the background color when the sun/trees overlap... just doesn't work.

JadenKale

the eles remind me babar the elephant (sans clothing)

Color Addiction

Everyone says it's Babar! I don't even know who that is :D

No account?