Close
One second...

The Money Tree

The Money Tree can be a hard thing to ignore. It's easy to want to get on that ladder and climb to the top. doing what you love will be far more enriching to your soul, work hard at what you love and some of those money leaves will sprinkle onto your lap.

this is a 7 Color Image on a Sand shirt

Watch this
Bantom

The Money Tree can be a hard thing to ignore. It's easy to want to get on that ladder and climb to the top. doing what you love will be far more enriching to your soul, work hard at what you love and some of those money leaves will sprinkle onto your lap.

this is a 7 Color Image on a Sand shirt

brentendo

really great message

westicles

Cool, but I think it's a little weird that there are two different styles for the people.

Malcolm Man

hahahaha.

The hippy at the bottom is the best part.

Bantom

thanks for the comments guys, the 2 different styles of people are a part of the symbolism

nwatts

Haha because real people don't like money?

stddpf11

Very cool.. but I know plenty of people in non-suit jobs who've sold their souls for money as well. But I get it helps send the message home.

Bantom

agreed.....

It's not that real people dont like money. it's that people who do what they love find much better rewards then money. money and material items become less important when we are content.

alexmdc
alexmdc profile pic Staff
1 design submitted - Score now!

great message, i agree with westicles tho

PassionFruit

i love the blue guy at the bottom of the tree. however, sand isn't a very good color for a shirt.

Jen Dynamite

you nailed Bantom. no further explanations needed.

KimFig

This has got to be my favorite that I scored today-- awesome design with such a perfect point as well!

probabalistically

I like it, but I think it could be a little more clear that the tree is made of money.

satir

love d message...
but.. i just wish the concept was more obvious.. so i wouldn't have to explain it to anyone who comments on my tee!
but i love the design though.. really cool

No account?