Close
One second...

fish

sometimes a fish is just a fish.

looking close you can see many small fish and the big FISH (text) will apeer when you look from distance (the gaps between)

because the text is not printed, it will allways be the shirts color.

best on white/light blue and also on navy .

Watch this
yulyul

sometimes a fish is just a fish.

looking close you can see many small fish and the big FISH (text) will apeer when you look from distance (the gaps between)

because the text is not printed, it will allways be the shirts color.

best on white/light blue and also on navy .

MrsBBC

I really like it
I don't know if all of the fish you have drawn are based on actual fish, but i recognise alot of them from diving in teh Pacific

Perhaps it would be better if some of the fish were'nt 'copy pasted'/copied and slightly altered, but that's really splitting hairs on a fantastic design
nic

Bio-bot 9000

whoa, the use of negative space is pretty trippy! i was trying to find a word made out of fish. Nice job!

supertrooper74

Me too. I kept seeing a D, I, Y....I was like...this sucks. But then I saw it and I was like...I suck.

againstbound

I think you should have made the fish darker, with better contrast the letters in the negative space would pop better.

mgill52

woah.

yulyul

I think you should have made the fish darker, with better contrast the letters in the negative space would pop better.
you can print it on a dark blue tee,and the negative space will pop right out, but i think on a lighter color it's more interesting !!!!!

harpof

thats really smart!!! - love the design
very inventive
best work yet.....

yulyul

thank u

lisamax

oooooh! neat.

pixaboo

Super cute, I love it!
(although a little bit more contrast would do a miracle for the hidden text)

Mescalina

The poker player in me would buy it for sure :) 5$

tishe11

OH! hahaha. I think, as you said, with it on a darker shirt it would be easier to read.

jmeaspls

sweeet! I love how, instead of making fish spell out fish like 99.8% of the other subs, you made them outline the letters!

son yohan

fish eat fish!

yulyul

thanks everyone for your comments

keep it coming ............

scenetk421

Awesome. The fish look like a throw back to Bedknobs and Broomsticks... And the moment that the word FISH pops out at you is worth a big fat 5$!

wallstreet

Nice effect. :P

aebyrd

ha! it took me a second, but I like it.

Ealcor

Yeah, the effect is cool! And the fish, too!

I like it the way it is, the color of the Tee fits the design very nicely and I agree it's more interesting if the word isn't evident right away. I was also trying to find a word made of fish and thought "this is completely unreadable"... then I saw it written with perfect clarity and was amazed at my own stupidity, haha.

Also, once you saw it, it's hard to "unsee" it again... This is what Buddha's enlightenment must have felt like, haha.

Cool design.

Casey Laws Lapin

Very cool ... keep it on the lighter shirt ... mess with their minds!

yulyul

thank u . i think so too

nikolina100

OOOHHHH! now I see it....cute!

FRICKINAWESOME

nice idea here with the negative space, it slowly materializes before your eyes, I would have loved this even more if the fish spelled out "stay in school".

densitychica

Very clever...definitely had to look twice to see the letters. I like this!

bennyd302

cool! i like that its hard to see

loremandipsum

this is sweet. i love how you used the negative space!

yulyul

thank you so much for the comments.
only 2 more days to score.....;)

cameron kim jones

I found that a little hard to read at first. Kinda like a Where's Wally? Was looking at it for a while. Eventually I found the word, but I'm still looking for Wally.

letterengineer

the fish look great. I think the use of colors is a wonderful homage to older printing techniques and overall you did a remarkable job. I hope it gets printed!

No account?