Close
One second...

the type tree

A few parts of some great GoMedia vectors, some hidden messages and symbols, and tons and tons and tons of text later, I came up with the Text Tree swaying in the wind for the Joy of Text design challenge.

Thank you guys for looking.

Make sure to check out www.gomedia.us

Watch this
collinismyname

A few parts of some great GoMedia vectors, some hidden messages and symbols, and tons and tons and tons of text later, I came up with the Text Tree swaying in the wind for the Joy of Text design challenge.

Thank you guys for looking.

Make sure to check out www.gomedia.us

brentendo

looks nicer, I wouldve liked a lower placement bigger on the tee

turnovernewleaf

Great design...the tree looks alive, almost magical, with the breeze blowing.

flockstudios

Hi You guys !, question: Can you print on the sleeve like that?, newbie here.

I love trees and your design is great, did you sketch it and then scanned it? . . .Or is it all digital?

rudytees

pretty sick..get it out of the middle. its boring

collinismyname

I'm not sure about Threadless' capabilities, but yes printing on the sleeves is possible. Its all done digitally.

Placement is easily changeable because I most of it is vectorized and I made it huge so It can pretty much be put anywhere on the shirt Threadless wants to put it. I originally had it from top to bottom but I did not want it looking too similar to other tree t-shirts I have seen.

Thanks for all the comments!

Andy47240

I really like this style. Great Job!

phsidler

I love how there's hidden words throughout the leaves and how you captured the wind. Tell me if/when I could buy it.

ARKS

dude Dopeness =)
Your mom is my counselor at school
this website is tight
hope to see more of your designs on here maybe youll see some of mine

collinismyname

haha, thanks for coming on here and commenting.
thanks guys.

fishafoba

one of the sic-est tree t's ive seen in a long time! i think your placement needs work, but otherwise, kudos!

Macnabit

This is pretty sick stuff, 5/5 print me one :P

lilmichief78

i love this but the placement could use a bit of work

turnovernewleaf

Yes! The larger placement looks awesome!

manthan33

i like it, its very interesting. i think it would be better if it was bigger on the shirt, if you know what i mean, like its fine if its cut off a little at the stop but if you want it to wrap around then you could definitely make it bigger. I would buy it as a print.

manthan33

i like it, its very interesting. i think it would be better if it was bigger on the shirt, if you know what i mean, like its fine if its cut off a little at the stop but if you want it to wrap around then you could definitely make it bigger. I would buy it as a print.

PassionFruit

wow! this is just beautiful!

collinismyname

thanks !

and thanks opi for the link too, i missed the automatic coding on the right

ryanlegend

I absolutely love this shirt. Its gna be sick, anyone who does vote a 5 for this, obviously they dont know fashion.

dmartinez7

and it wraps around the sleeve, oh my god!

jaimebee

I wish the placement were different, but the concept is glorious, and this must've taken you forEVER.

ubetchaoya

Nice. I think bigger is the way to go!

yulyul

nice

singinpretty

So cool! Would buy it! Definitely a 5!

anuvoz

Looks good... nice.

sarahrose.

i love this. type and trees..

collinismyname

thanks for the great score everyone!