Close
One second...

Mystery Heroine

I saw these three in King St, Newtown, Australia, where I live. There was something about this beautiful girl, hair blowing in the wind, pulling a shopping cart with a guitar amp in it, that was mysterious and heroic.

Was she helping her boyfriend, or is she in the band? The guy on the left looks like a long-suffering bass player or drummer. The guy on the right, I imagined, was a cocky guitarist or singer.

Somehow, I suspect, that the girl will go on to great things, despite her current roadie status, and look back at these times, and these guys, and laugh.

Apart from that, this his, hopefully, just a nice drawing that will look good on a T-shirt.

Watch this
David Messer

I saw these three in King St, Newtown, Australia, where I live. There was something about this beautiful girl, hair blowing in the wind, pulling a shopping cart with a guitar amp in it, that was mysterious and heroic.

Was she helping her boyfriend, or is she in the band? The guy on the left looks like a long-suffering bass player or drummer. The guy on the right, I imagined, was a cocky guitarist or singer.

Somehow, I suspect, that the girl will go on to great things, despite her current roadie status, and look back at these times, and these guys, and laugh.

Apart from that, this his, hopefully, just a nice drawing that will look good on a T-shirt.

supertrooper74
supertrooper74 profile pic Alumni

Looks like she has a baby arm growing out of her left tit.

stephaniep

there's something wrong with the shape of her face... and with the baby arm too. but i agree it would look good on a shirt.

vabrouq

No, it's the guys arms - looks that way 2 me. I like it

ISABOA
ISABOA profile pic Alumni

supertrooper74, stephaniep, vabrouq: I don't know what you all are talking about wrong - this is AWESOME
I would buy and wear - 5$

kmaz

Looks kool, reminds me of this french comic, fluide glacial, and the author Moerell

cyanidee

wtf mate

ginger snap

The face looks a bit distorted and seems as though she's walking very awkwardly.

52chevy pickup

funky face, baby arm boob, funky walk, shoe in a fireplace? wouldnt buy it....

Becktastic

I enjoy it as an illustration, not so much on a t-shirt, but some excellent coloring could change my mind. Coloring could also help define whose arms are whose :P

lilmichief78

i like it but it is hard to tell she is helping pulling the cart.

nooneschange

great drawing BUT NOT T-shirt design....you gotta understand the difference friend....but it is so great

manthan33

man thats fucking awesome shirt i would buy!

5$$

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

I like that Kurt Cobain's ghost is helping the woman with her instrument gear.

No account?
Join Us