the eye cannot settle

phones

hahah

bafocomics

man, this is great.

Bio-bot 9000

So good!!!

!!!5!!!

<small>(but i'm really wishing the dragon had a computer or physics joke on it)</small>

miko e

whoa detail attack! radical

misakaji

HELL YEAH! $$5 I love the dragon's shirt, the overall wit, and the colors of the print. i'd like it on a shirt other than black, probably that reddish tinge you specified above

FRICKINAWESOME
2 designs submitted - Score now!

in annie's voice

i think you're gonna like it here!

StevenTu

Thanks guys, happy new years as well! :)

I do maybe like it in another colour, (I'm not really a black tee kinda guy, to be honest) but it has to be a dark outliney kinda colour... and black shirt just seem to fit the bill so much better :)

Who's annie?

theclaw

love it....you could win it!!!!1

Susceptor

Really nice graphics and layering. I perused some of your other work. You are very talented. Keep those submissions coming. If you win, I'm buying!

snow day.

sweet illo! :)

tamaow

very nice!! $5 meoww meoww~~

st.patrick

Great, but soommmeethings missing, i can't tell 4$

Sunshine69

the illustration is great, but the typography could use a little work. and maybe a better geek joke on the dragon's shirt. Like maybe a tuxedo shirt or "no, I won't fix your computer" or something.

StevenTu

Nooooooo but a dragon wouldn't have a geek joke - the point was to flip the whole thing around completely... it's not "The Geek who thinks they're dragons", it's "The Dragons who Role Play"~~

Thanks for the comments guys... 3 more days, keep 'em coming :)

StevenTu

It's the final countdown!
Thanks for your votes and comments :)

garciagirl

Wowza this rocks! Funny fun stuff!

StevenTu

Ahhh final day! Thanks for all your love!

ichuckle

weird but good :D

LLSwifty

HI LARRY US but too much going on. Cut down cut down - Senior Management is scary though

Papaprime

I had a critique of Dragons playing D&D, but I could never get the art a quarter as badass as this turned out, and the twist of them playing a human game inversely is fantastic. Kudos!

StevenTu

Ta thanks :)
It's not easy getting to a balance... Especially when 20 people gets you 50 opinions, it seems...
Hope this is interesting enough to get a looky at by the top brasses... at least :)

Wa5hwa5h

Totally underscored.

No account?