Close
One second...

You\'re mad.

• by Kolb
  • posted Dec 30, 2008
  • 51 Comments

The cheshire cat was always one of my favourite characters.

I immediately thought of him when I learned about the possibility to use the UV inks.

This may be straight forward, but the general premise of the shirt is that the girl (from here on out, referred to as "Alice") is having a hard time convincing the firemen that her cat IS indeed stuck in the tree due to his fleeting nature.

The roses were an added touch and don't necessarily need to be included. For me, the more Carroll references, the better!

Happy voting!

Watch this
Kolb
Kolb profile pic Alumni

The cheshire cat was always one of my favourite characters.

I immediately thought of him when I learned about the possibility to use the UV inks.

This may be straight forward, but the general premise of the shirt is that the girl (from here on out, referred to as "Alice") is having a hard time convincing the firemen that her cat IS indeed stuck in the tree due to his fleeting nature.

The roses were an added touch and don't necessarily need to be included. For me, the more Carroll references, the better!

Happy voting!

Ivantobealone
Ivantobealone profile pic Alumni

Beautiful Illustration!

thedarrien

i LOVE the orange!

Fleck
Fleck profile pic Alumni

Red and blue looks great. I would have had the cats grin being a bit wider maybe, but it works well. 5

alexmdc
alexmdc profile pic Staff

love it $$5

WanderingBert
WanderingBert profile pic Alumni

Thie style of this is really cool.

jublin
jublin profile pic Alumni

waaa fantastic and wonderful!

c_kid
c_kid profile pic Alumni

Great use of UV ink!

colormenew

This is great!!
$$$5.

the golden spatula

I LLLOVE the purple orange color option! 5$$$$

westicles

Great idea! I like the red and blue, but I do agree that the smile should have been wider. $5

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

Fantabulous idea and i love the simple yet solid illo style.

ben chen
ben chen profile pic Alumni

cool~~~

radiomode
radiomode profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

you are awesome

Bisparulz
Bisparulz profile pic Alumni

classic 5$

LLSwifty

Orange and Purple are awesome!! Bigger kitty bigger grin? I would even buy it if it was on a light pink tshirt.

GalonG

Cool! i like the design alot! Goodluck!

erple

Nice!

GFry

Brilliant design & use of the UV ink.
I'm also a fan of Dodgson.
The roses are perfect.
Don't change a thing, unless you can give her rabbit friend a UV appearing waistcoat & watch.
I take this as Alice in the real world having visions of her adventures underground.... so I guess the cat could have a larger grin if you think it's appropriate, but I like the self-satisfied smile he's sporting now.

mezo
mezo profile pic Alumni

Those tiny firemenfolk are mostly adorable. I'd let them rescue me.

eladear

Lovely!

miko e

ilikethis....

bennyd302
bennyd302 profile pic Alumni

fantastic style

Arrow08
Arrow08 profile pic Alumni

sweet!

berntey1011

i like gfry's idea for the bunny, this is definitely a great shirt! i love the creative use of uv ink. its a good thing somebody thought about this design! =P

maybe different colors?
purple and blue instead?

Kolb
Kolb profile pic Alumni

Good show to the comments thus far! I'm digging the addition to the bunny and if it gets printed, I'll see what I can do to include it! Other than that, keep on voting and do what you gotta do.

Wa5hwa5h

This is great.

Merzi

Oh snap! This is sooooo cool! The style is beyond awesome and I absolutely love the colors! You're amazing!!!!

Skap 1er

Suuuhweet style! and love the idea

B 7
B 7 profile pic Alumni

love it the colours are amazing. $5

Larsene

good style !

fat1

WOW! I like the purple/orange one! Great job!

ohmyitslarry

Cool idea and execution, but the Cheshire cat could be better - bigger grin for a start.

evalottchen

I absolutely love everything about this shirt! The colors, the style, the characters... super sweet!

Jemppa

Great!

littleclyde
littleclyde profile pic Alumni

Very cool! Nice use of color.

Skilly

Bwahahahahaha, first $5 back since a brief spell outside the threads!

bcrider

Woo! Slid in just in time to vote this up!

$5

No account?
Join Us