Close
One second...

Belt printed circuit board

Watch this
stalliongsta

dangit, my description didn't show up.

anyway, i was thinking this might be cool with shimmer. foil would probably be too shiny.

Ellogoods

I know some gearheads who would love this kind of shirt

johnof...

This is a great design, been looking for years for a decent one like this, ACE

stalliongsta

yeah, i was surprised this hadn't already been done. (at least, i looked around and couldn't find any other belt print circuit designs.)

olie!
olie! profile pic Alumni

silver foil please?
if so AWESOME

designbyzach

Glow in the dark would be so pimp..... or like neon pink or something.

squidspawn

if glow in the dark and foil...
awesome. high 5$

maariaa

good work youve got there

Melikochan

Green or blue on black!

stalliongsta

glow in the dark would be cool if they could print it on dark shirts such that it looked good in the light as well as when it glowed. (i've had glow-in-the-dark tees printed elsewhere and the ink didn't look as good as plain white ink, plus it didn't even glow that much.)

still, foil would probably be cooler than glow, at least for this design.

designbyzach

Yea foil would look cool.... gold on black or silver on green or something.

Melikochan

Whatever glow in the dark they used for the Monster Mash shirt glows like a motherfucker, it's AWESOME, so I think this would definitely work out with it.

Cowicorn

No a completely original idea, but done well. I can see people wearing this. Try harder on your next one though.

stalliongsta

man, those computer gear shirts are overpriced! thanks for pointing them out, though, thogek. i went googling for similar designs but didn't find that one.

desidrae

This is a great design and I know of several people who would love it! I gave it $5 and expect you will do really well with it.

Pawky

It looks good, the only thing that I would like improved is the pattern. I would like there to not be that pattern, so it isn't tiled. I know that is more work, but I think it would look a LOT better. My eye sees the shirt, then is instantly drawn to the repeated pattern.

Also, does the pattern go around the back as well I imagine?
Well done.

stalliongsta

pawky: i could be wrong, but i suspect you need to have a repeating pattern in order to do a belt print (which, yes, is printed on the back, too).

FRENDEN
FRENDEN profile pic Alumni

I would wear the black one for sure.

caveman1492

Black or green, well done.

finkled

5$ for foil!

No account?
Join Us