Close
One second...

IceCream

umm you said that the pic was too pixely, so is this better? do i still need critiques for this?

Watch this
Zeppoliman

umm you said that the pic was too pixely, so is this better? do i still need critiques for this?

wackylama

I couldn't really tell what these were without the title. They are cute though.

Zeppoliman

yeah but it loooks nice lol its clean XD

Zeppoliman

lol its not a monster XD they're icecream men

lennych4ng

great job! i liked this

chanders

ya'll was all dope son

Deceptikitty

I kinda think the black one should be brown, so it looks more like chocolate, but then people might think it's poop! What about like...Whip cream and cherry helmets or something?

Zeppoliman

lol i kept it simple an clean bc i was afraid i might get bright ideas and like go over the color limit XD

xDanaaa

twinkie~
i want this :'[

make it into a shirt fast!
i want it so bad :D♥

KikoFleece

Interesting. The look like icecream scoop monsters. Cool

Zeppoliman

lol its suppose to look awkward XD

xannychan

Very sharp design dude! I think I'd round of the feet a little more though; they're a little too sharp for melty ice cream. Nice concept!

fishafoba

the sharp feet are edges of the puddle, no? i like em!

kellybee513

I think it would be easier to tell what they were if there was a white, brown and pink... just lightly tinted so you don't over-do it with the colour.. but I think that would definately make it better.

Zeppoliman

hmm not bad thank you!

annie-doll

i love the design a lot but it gets old when people place the design at the top of the shirt. just my personal preference but i would be more likely to buy it if you moved the design down a few inches. just a suggestion.

Zeppoliman

hhmmm your rigth okay

No account?
Join Us