Close
One second...

Babe The Blue Ox

Who says Babe was too big to rock on a tee?

Watch this
Mom Tried

Who says Babe was too big to rock on a tee?

Bio-bot 9000

Nicely done, but i'd like to see more "gigantic" elements to this. after all, he was the Big Blue Ox.

seashellgigi

Babe the dead blue ox? Why?

artistry3

love the bold coloring

starthumbs

why's he got foliage on him?

Leafless

I don't like it, just because he's dead. xP
But it is an interesting design. I agree that it also needs more of a "big" element, though I've no ideas as to what that could be. . . .

saylamort

it's ironic so i like it, but why a pink tee? and i agree w/ bio-bot about making him seem larger and the foliage is weird

ebean

i think i would like it if the color of the tee was granite or anything other than pink.

Mom Tried

Blue Maybe? Cause he's a blue ox?

GFry

I agree with most of above:
It would look better on a light blue.
It needs something to indicate the scale of the ox.
The leaves work against the head being gigantic, they should look tiny on Babe's giant horns.
If it were my creation, I probably would've included a giant axe with bloodstains on it, but I'm not right in the head.

bennyd302

good illo, agree with the comment above.... could be the start of something really nice

Eliza_HoneyShed

I like the pink shirt color b/c it gives a nice contrasting element and any other color I feel would turn off some of the more girly ladies in the house.

Mom Tried

Thank you all! I thought the pink would be good to highlight the tongue and eyes and the tee could be printed on lt. blue as well for the manly men. But we all know real men wear pink.

No account?