Close
One second...

I am not a space cookie!

This might be a common idea/design but I put a lot into this design so hope it makes up for that. I would like to say that this is a cartoonish style, as you see so some stuff are perfect I mean the bite marks are perfectly round and all, I could've made it more realistic looking but like I said, it's cartoonish. :P Well, this design is pretty much self-explanatory, you can understand everything if ya look at the Sun's guilty look, poor moon. :P

Watch this
Electrostatic Designs

This might be a common idea/design but I put a lot into this design so hope it makes up for that. I would like to say that this is a cartoonish style, as you see so some stuff are perfect I mean the bite marks are perfectly round and all, I could've made it more realistic looking but like I said, it's cartoonish. :P Well, this design is pretty much self-explanatory, you can understand everything if ya look at the Sun's guilty look, poor moon. :P

dorkbychoice

this is totally cute! i would buy this is i had the money, although maybe i will anyways :)

bennyd302
bennyd302 profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

nice work

alexmdc
alexmdc profile pic Staff

hahaha great concept $5

Mr. Crunchy

Yeah I have seen this same design many times before.

But this one is very well executed.
Good job.

debauched

i'm not sure you pulled it off, you know? the background seems sort of wrong for the t-shirt and i just don't like how bright the colors of the characters are when compared to that. but here's hoping, right? 2

hydro.jinn

i lol'd @ this

iceunderthestars

Those expressions are priceless. XD Easy $5!

iceunderthestars

^ Also, I love the color combinations. The bright colors against the dark blues/black looks great to me.

joseph.f

coolness id buy it

donduck

cool. like the idea

Ryder
Ryder profile pic Alumni

good job gangsta 5$

miko e

haha i love this and the title too....

Rhodescholar

My Favorite part are the crumbs coming out of his mouth.
Nice Job!

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni
2 designs submitted - Score now!

omg, this is so simple and wonderful, how did no one think of it before? Great expressions all around and soft but wonderful color work make this one a moonlit winner.

ebean

i want this as soon as it's printed!

TheInfamousBaka
TheInfamousBaka profile pic Alumni

Ahahaha, the facial expressions are funneh.

Grant_Mac

Not a huge fan of the background, but the characters are priceless. especially the sun.

No account?