And the final gift is opened to reveal...

• by the ThreadStaff
  • posted Dec 14, 2008
  • 78 Comments

The best promotion yet! Spend $50 and get 10% off, spend $75 and get 15% off, spend $100+ and get 20% off! We've saved the best for last and it's just too good to pass up! Buy tees for everyone on your holiday list!

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
yeohgh
yeohgh profile pic Alumni

yeah,,when was this SALEEEE end???? anyone know?
i want to get all the best for the last sale!!!!
will it end nxt year!! :P

Larlar
Larlar profile pic Alumni

Next Christmas, hopefully.

fullmoon

when will this sale end?

sam_ar_ai

No seriously, I wanna buy a lot of stuff and I wanna buy them before the sale ends! When does it end??

randomboy

it looks like the sale ended just before i was going to order...

and it isn't midnight yet.

threadless help!

randomboy

ah shoot its not midnight here but it's past midnight there...

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

phantaztic

Oh shoot, I forgot about the time differences. When I placed my order (11:30 PM here), I noticed I didn't receive any % off. I was hoping it was a mistake, but I guess not. D:

negitono

when will this sale end?

hobster

oh sheesh, hoped this sale lasts til xmas-day?! wanted to add some new monday shirts to my uptonow 15 items-order...

reddbox

no more sale?

Cookie503

The sale ended?! NOOOOOO!!!!!

anaktuhan1977

Hey Threadless... Could you guys kindly extend the sale? Please, please, please, please, please, please??? Pretty please?

seashellgigi

Yeah, what cookie503 and anaktuhan1977 said.

V1ctorya

I kinda hoped the final gift was the first three all at once (free shippin + discount) :) Not that I didn't buy more than I can wear anyway.

drmtama2

please include today's tees in the sale!!!!

here is to hoping the sale ends tonight at mid-night!!!

:)

lily1029

the front page says the sale ends wednesday morning so it looks like they just might get yet another sale out of me!! thanks for taking a huge chunk of my checkbook and sending me so much t-shirt awesomeness Threadless! :p

squatterjohn

So is the 10-20% off still working?

roeeliav

the sale is still on but i didn't get my discount!! and i wanted to wait till the end of the sale so i can get more T's. spent more then $300!! :(

anaktuhan1977

Thanks Threadless!!! You guys are THE BEST!!! =)

captain_duck

Awesome. I just placed a big over $100 order :) Very nice to get such a discount. It will probably still take 3 months to get through dutch customs, and i'll have to pay extra, but fuck that, this is still really cheap :)

whatadayrae

when i ordered, this didnt work

deepakvalecha

Does this not work on international orders?
If so, WTF?

moktor

Alas, it did not work for me as well, despite the order being before the 10AM PST cut-off time. Hopefully the situation is remedied.

jess4002
jess4002 profile pic Alumni

thank you threadless for an amazing holiday sale! happy holidays, everyone!

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?
Join Us