Close
One second...

Camouflage

I'd like to thank all the people who helped me improve this on its critique stage (either on the blog or on the critique section). :P

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
wallstreet
wallstreet profile pic Alumni

I'd like to thank all the people who helped me improve this on its critique stage (either on the blog or on the critique section). :P

brentendo

haha thats amazing, i love the little speech bubble, I've never seen anyone combine tetris and ribix cube before, such a good idea
I would definitely buy this on turquoise or gold, maybe both..

Krakaboom
Krakaboom profile pic Alumni

Awesome from the word go. This is very printable!

BRYPIE

Excellent - best on grey!

$5

mat redvers

yep! grey for sure. i like this allot!

erple

Nicely done!

Bio-bot 9000
Bio-bot 9000 profile pic Alumni

Hooray!! it's awesome!
Gray and Gold look great to me.
!!!5!!!

subz

are you crazy?
super awesome!
congrats!

wallstreet

Thanks everyone!! Your nice comments really made my day. BTW, below is the wrinkled shirt placement. Larger than the shirts I included in the presentation.

Wrinkled Shirt Samples

PaintWillDo

makes me smile - love tetris!

[+duracell-]

no such thing as a red/orange/yellow corner piece
try again

anwarrafiee
anwarrafiee profile pic Alumni

gray for me, 5 for you!

sapphire_98

^^^Who cares if the pieces are accurate?!

I'd be shocked if this did not get printed. Both the idea and execution are great. Nice.

[+duracell-]

a rubiks fan would care
there is no blue center piece either..we have to assume the piece in the guys left hand is a center, but it's red which doesn't make sense.

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

I'm gonna go on record and say this is arguably my favorite Tetris themed shirt ever. Captures the love of the game combined with a wonderful plot, gag, and another treasured 80's icon thrown in to top the cake of awesome.

5$

wallstreet

[+duracell-]: I'm a rubik's cube fan too and I've been playing with it for a long long time. Unfortunately, even so, I haven't really memorized what positioning of the colors is impossible so pardon the mistake. Anyway, the incorrect colors could easily be replaced with the correct ones without affecting the design so for the mean time, let us assume that the colors positioning are "in principle" correct.

stararmor

This is awesome. 5

ghost of sophia

it's like you took my love for all things 80s and made a super cool design - totally $5'n this thing :)

BeckyWhitney

Perfect on gray. God this is awesome...

kway

This should definitely be printed, great job :)

cyanidee

senseless but well executed

wallstreet

^^Yay for absurdity!

adia.clary: Perhaps, your comment got cut off. I wonder what follows the "I"? Hmm . . .

FA: Hahaha. I also need Fatheed-sized awesomeness to have those.

quister
quister profile pic Alumni

So great an idea and execution. Totally blows away any Rubik and/or Tetris-themed design to date. Exceptional rendering, looks great on the shirt, especially the gray. Easy $5

dacat
dacat profile pic Alumni

Turned out great, very printable! $5

herky
herky profile pic Alumni

awesome! love it on gold.

Wonderlove

5$5$5$5$5$5$5$5$
5$5$5$5$5$5$5$5$
5$5$
5$5$
5$5$
5$5$

Skilly

Wootwoot, all my $5 are belong to this!

flawedeidolon

Love the heather gray-- don't like turquoise or gold.

Ditto to Wonderlove.

ahwu09

The Rubik's cube and tetris

ahwu09

o.o weird didn't post all of my comment

The Rubik's cube and tetris =D Awesome idea $5 and heather gray please! =) Turquoise and gold look weird because they blend in with a few colors of the cubes and the police hats.

fengved

love it!

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?
Join Us