Close
One second...

Harriet the Hippo

• by OllyWhit
  • posted Dec 11, 2008
  • 16 Comments

Here's a little bit of history behind Harriet the Hippo. She was a senior project where we had to design a character. Harriet was designed as an Ambassador for Children with Diabetes. She is a young hippo, that dreams of being a Super hero, ridding the world of all bad things. Unlike other hippos, she has Type 1. She wants to help others control their diabetes, to stay activity and live a healthy normal life.

Harriet was a success with everyone I showed and it was suggested I submit a series of t-shirt designs for Harriet since she's too cute.

Watch this
OllyWhit

Here's a little bit of history behind Harriet the Hippo. She was a senior project where we had to design a character. Harriet was designed as an Ambassador for Children with Diabetes. She is a young hippo, that dreams of being a Super hero, ridding the world of all bad things. Unlike other hippos, she has Type 1. She wants to help others control their diabetes, to stay activity and live a healthy normal life.

Harriet was a success with everyone I showed and it was suggested I submit a series of t-shirt designs for Harriet since she's too cute.

oneartisticgenius

Olly,

This is very beautifully done. I love the subtlety of the polka dots in the background, and the placement in the left hand corner (Right for the person wearing it) is perfect.

Pawnshopheart00

aww, this is so cute!! I love it.

CNtower911

Very cool! Great positioning too.

tamaow

very nice! $5 meoww meoww~~

Julius8

I'll wear it lol

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

ha, there needs to be a print where someone is peeking over the bottom of the tee like it's the top of a brick wall or something.

grumpyfish

Yeah, it's fun.

Hugh.Stehlik

Fantastic placement, I like this better than the other Harriet design. 5 from me

drawdeepwater

absolutely love it!!! please print this one!!! for kids as well!!!

EyeDezyne

I want this so bad!

moopdagoogle

that is so great! id actually suggest not having the polkadots though
keep it simple :)

No account?
Join Us