Close
One second...

Air Type

The word "air" is illustrated with anything and everything having to do with air, wind, flying, or lightness.

(To threadless crew: this might be a duplicate, I'm sorry! my internet exploded right when I hit the submit button last time so I don't know if it went through or not. :( )

Watch this
alexiachan

The word "air" is illustrated with anything and everything having to do with air, wind, flying, or lightness.

(To threadless crew: this might be a duplicate, I'm sorry! my internet exploded right when I hit the submit button last time so I don't know if it went through or not. :( )

JessFox

Some color in this, even just hints of blue, would really enhance the design. I really do like it though.

A fire one would be nifty..

garciagirl

Very nice! I'd love to see a close up too

alexmdc
alexmdc profile pic Staff
2 designs submitted - Score now!

cooool, needs a tinsy bitsy more color

heldenstuff
heldenstuff profile pic Alumni

Color it and resub it for the JOT!

snow day.

lovely and needs color

yourmaureen

color color color!

Chisholm

it's awesome but i agree - add a little color and it will look SPECTACULAR! =)

subz

preto e branco é coooool!

quister
quister profile pic Alumni

Terrific work, great first sub, but ditto on the color. A solid 4 anyway.

Maybe extend your idea, "air raid", "air kiss", "air force", "air head", or something, and resubmit it to the love's "The joy of text" competition
here

Could be a winner, but add some color this time. Also, a lot of voters hate white shirts because they make you look fat, stain easily, and are jut too vanilla, so maybe show some options next time.

Also, I think you should show the design bigger and tee placement/color options smaller so people can see the details. You posted at 640x640 pixels but you can go to 640x680. Just one example here here but I'd cruise the subs and see how others do it as well. Good luck, and keep going, as I said really good first sub.

Phiffer

Nope

sorry the american falg gets a 0 from me

No account?
Join Us