Close
One second...

town hex

this design is made of of simple geometry. it is a very detailed neighborhood resting above a tank full of people playing and tools. behind the neighborhood is a sun filled sky and a diamond window to the side. stairs lead out of the neighborhood where a set of pipish legs face back towards the neighborhood. it all exists inside the shape of a loose hexagon. i am not even sure if it is printable because of the fineness of the lines. as for inks, i am not sure what it would require because it is not my specialty. not sure if watercolor can be simulated very well?

Watch this
thehelm

this design is made of of simple geometry. it is a very detailed neighborhood resting above a tank full of people playing and tools. behind the neighborhood is a sun filled sky and a diamond window to the side. stairs lead out of the neighborhood where a set of pipish legs face back towards the neighborhood. it all exists inside the shape of a loose hexagon. i am not even sure if it is printable because of the fineness of the lines. as for inks, i am not sure what it would require because it is not my specialty. not sure if watercolor can be simulated very well?

catatemytoe

sorry but i just dont understand this...

thehelm

either do i.

flammenstrahl

Is it necessary to understand something in order to like it? I submit that it is not.

Aphte

Nice !!

Sqiud

I like it.

babatai

i like

mat redvers

i like this allot. kind of lowry-esque. think it would be better as a print than a shirt though

nachoman

It actually would be pretty cool if it was bigger and offset. Maybe placed below the left arm and wrapped around ?

ecsu

holy bologne!

this is awesome.

snow day.

cool illo

harohan

i don't think i'd wear this.

Prexis

"either do i."

hah well played

i really like this!

subz

woa. super cool.
awesome! 5$

FRICKINAWESOME

It's like an abstract version of an old-school isometric game! It gives me feelings for an artsy Landstalker sequel.

Mesh137

I don;t think it needs to make sense. I just like the look of this one. You have a very quirky original style and you should be commended for it. Great work, nice to see something really different. I'd like to have a print of this so heres hoping! Good luck! $5

yummi.

$$$$$$$$5 It's beautiful! This is coming from a person who gives an average score of 0.36.

I really really like it, and I don't even know why. It's linear and flowy at the same time... Very abstract as well.

I'd like to see more work from you!!!

bat_is_ghost

why is there an orange line on around it
im not very fond of this

Jeiji

What the... Woah, that's ├╝ber scary, bro.

Moezie

I think it's awesome!

Mesh137

Totally under scored.

No account?