Close
One second...

Shooting Star

This is a better version of my previous version which I was forced to delete. The quality is supremely better. Please comment and I will comment on you critiques in return.

Watch this
josheeboy

This is a better version of my previous version which I was forced to delete. The quality is supremely better. Please comment and I will comment on you critiques in return.

anavailati

i think this is a kids shirt :)

josheeboy

I NEED CRITIQUE!!!

Bananaa

this is really good josheeboy, an incredible creation that brings tears to my eyes just by looking at it iwould wear he could submit this right now! i am going to dream about this shirt because it is so incredible! i love it very much!
I hav ecooties

Francesa

I like this design. It's simple, clean and appealing. I think it would make a better kid's shirt than an adult's.
The streaks are colorful, but the star is only yellow, so it looks like there are bars extending from the cannon and holding up the star.

josheeboy

im going to submit a new design. please still comment on this one though

jjreeb

job work, could use some more detail though

edera

part of the star should be behind the rainbow though because it looks like its not coming from it but just in front of it.

josheeboy

thanks. going to be submiiting new design today hopefully. any more suggestions would be appreciated

josheeboy

working on new version

josheeboy

This is my new version of the shooting star. I added a new character and made it have a circus feel. Please comment.

josheeboy

comments are appreciated

josheeboy

i don't know if the first or second one is better

josheeboy

by second i mean this one

Metrica

i think the new star needs some work, like the hat maybe redrawn, and the star has a lump on it. also, the cane/wand he's holding looks like it's standing in mid-air, maybe make the stars' arm wrap around it.

josheeboy

I need critisimn

lahammerman

The top star looks messy because of how it breaks and the other point sort of cut off

lahammerman

Also the hat and cane look cheesy. mouth of the cannon could be cleaner also

josheeboy

I am goign to design a totally new concept based on your critique. Thanks, critique still aprreciated!

No account?