if you win the HORROR contest, what will you do with the prize money???

Personally, I would be putting it towards a honeymoon as I am getting married in march... It's definitely help me out BIG TIME!

How about you guys? What are your plans if you win? Software? A trip?

Also, if you haven't voted for my horror sub "hostage" please click the link at the right and vote for me! My voting ends tonight so show some love! Thanks to everyone who already voted! 5's are greatly appreciated! Haha

GOD BLESS!

Watch this
COVETLESS

haha I know! I don't know though I'm a little nervous about seeing my final score... I have my hopes up that I might have a chance and I'm afraid that they are going to shattered by a bad result haha I would kill for that jazz bass and I could soooo use the money for my honeymoon... I guess we will find out soon enough...

TheInfamousBaka
TheInfamousBaka profile pic Alumni

I would buy a computer. A big, fancy computer with a new shiny monitor. .

Good luck! :)

COVETLESS

haha nice that'd be my second choice! I want one of the new MacBook pros for my freelance work and my music!

Good luck to everyone!
Thanks for voting for me as well!

GOD BLESS!

onemorestory

probably fix my car. It wasn't about the money though, the jazz bass(I play bass too) and fact that Alkaline Trio was involved was enough but then you throw in that it was Loves Horror!? I was sold.

COVETLESS

HECK YEA MAN! What kinna bass you rockin right now? I have an American P Bass right now but I would LOVE to have that vintage jazz bass... I have always wanted a vintge fender! Good luck man! If I don't win I want another bass player to get it for sure... Of course I HOPE I win but I'm thinkin it won't happen cause there are some awesome subs in the contest!

GOD BLESS!

COVETLESS

HECK YEA MAN! What kinna bass you rockin right now? I have an American P Bass right now but I would LOVE to have that vintage jazz bass... I have always wanted a vintge fender! Good luck man! If I don't win I want another bass player to get it for sure... Of course I HOPE I win but I'm thinkin it won't happen cause there are some awesome subs in the contest!

GOD BLESS!

onemorestory

I'm still using my ol Ibanez GSR 200. Best birthday gift(for me) ever. It would be a shame if someone who doesn't play bass got it and shudders sells it/gives it away. :(

COVETLESS

I feel ya man! Someone who will appreciate it should get it! You gotta play it! That thing will sound amazing... I have an old 200 watt earth tube stack 2x15" (the same model led Zeppelin used from the 70's) that it would sound AMAZING through! Really hope I have a shot at winning. I have over 1000 votes but who knows if they are good or not... What usually ends up winning? Is there a certain score and number of votes that usually win? This is only my second submission here so I'm still a bit of a newbie...

COVETLESS

Interesting... Definitely not for me but to each his own... But don't you think you'd be able to afford a better dinner than Arby's with that prize money? Haha

valorandvellum
valorandvellum profile pic Alumni

You can still win the prize moneys through the regular competition even if you don't win the Horror Loves comp!

DesignbyProxy
DesignbyProxy profile pic Alumni

It's the only 5 star Arby's in the nation...plus he doesn't get low class hookers.

COVETLESS

Yea but I really want to win that Vintage Bass... That is my "Dream Bass" plus I am a huge horror movie buff! I just don't think I stand a chance next to some of these subs though... I guess I will find out soon enough!

Good luck to everyone!
If you haven't voted for my sub yet please check it out!
Today is my last voting day! 5's are greatly appreciated! Haha

GOD BLESS!

No account?
Join Us