Close
One second...

favorite thing about camping

• by ekaj47
  • posted Dec 05, 2008
  • 12 Comments

Just got done with a camping trip to the grand canyon - anytime i camp the best part of each night is having a camp fire

so this is based off a photo i took while camping - and i did some simulated process seps on it using only 5 colors, red, orange, yellow, white and black

i'll post a link of the original photo and larger views on a blog once this is up

Watch this
ekaj47

Just got done with a camping trip to the grand canyon - anytime i camp the best part of each night is having a camp fire

so this is based off a photo i took while camping - and i did some simulated process seps on it using only 5 colors, red, orange, yellow, white and black

i'll post a link of the original photo and larger views on a blog once this is up

chelly

oh awesome! i would hope it came w/ a lovely smoky smell too.

kd8fir

nope...sorry.

Skilly

It's a nice photo. And ultimately that's all it is, a photo on a shirt.

finkled

I have to agree with Skilly. I love camping & campfires and I think it would be a nice shirt, but I don't think it belongs on Threadless competing with shirts with much stronger design components.

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

It is quite pretty, i wished you had done a bit of mixed media with this, perhaps drawing the smoke spiraling up in all kinds of crazy ways that would have lifted this above a pretty picture on a tee. Still pretty nice tho!

partog

its just a pic :(

lyssa787

SAweeeet!

Tankman

i can take a picture of fire and put it on a shirt too!

chelly

but he did it first

and i fived it

EricDiaz

underscored! it is simple, try out the mixed media as FA suggested and resub.

No account?
Join Us