Close
One second...

WWJD?

Watch this
A_Train_of_Thought

I don't get it.... What would jesus do if he was a scuba diver? I bet he would baptize all the fish....

rhythmdev9

not make such a inane design

ReanLu

what would JAWS do, might have been more funny if there was a shark hanging around somewhere

AdderXYU

He would probably multiply the fish until he could climb out of the ocean. Though one would imagine he could just take the waterstairs, being Jesus and all.

Bio-bot 9000

What Would Jacques (Cousteau) Do?

bardzofajny.net

haven't you ever heard about Jesus walking ON water?

twoonebee

I don't get it.
but I like it.

Cawthorne_the_great1

Doesn't make any sense. Sorry, but I'm not feelin this one.

FRICKINAWESOME
1 design submitted - Score now!

I don't think the image is clear enough to get that he was trying to walk ON water, especially having on an old-timey underwater suit. I'm not sure if there is a decent way to do that.

IAmTheSea

No the jesus thing doesn't make alot of sense, sorry. i Think some of the other people's caption would have been better.

trellis3000

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I LOVE IT
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
$5

It took a second to make sense but when i realized what it meant i rolled on the ground! its a shame more people don't get it!

lisamax

heh. jesus.

Mesh137

Awful

norpal

huh?

courtney.k

its awesome, don't change the caption it's hilarious

livers1001

I really want to get it. Please explain more.

carly90

i understand it, its pretty funny

hah116

I don't get it, but its a cool drawing. Lose the entire caption, or make it a bit more obvious.

Steelplate

I looked at it and got the idea that "If Jesus was stuck underwater, what would he do?" and it made me laugh.

But blah... I still thought it was good.

Epiphany694

I got it! Very funny :p haha

Lunanuula

Not gonna happen and you know it.

Doratheexplorer

I actually got it, but I think that having a shark eating, or about to eat, him would be hilarious.

No account?