Close
One second...

Sun, Moon, Stars and Earth

Hi...thanks for scoring my design! This is a collaboration with my 19 year old son, Zach, who made a significant contribution to the project by greatly improving upon my initial concept and sketch in subtle and wonderful ways! He really had the knack for how to draw the sun's rays (my version was much less spindly and random) so I ended up letting him do the line drawing for the piece, then I did all the pen/cross hatching work as well as the color work in Photoshop. The original finished drawing is about 22 x 30 inches in size, so it had to be scanned and pieced in Photoshop in 12 sections! All my designs are hand-drawn and colored in Photoshop.

Thanks also to all those who made helpful suggestions in the critique:) Hope you enjoy this!

Watch this
heyheyitsme

Hi...thanks for scoring my design! This is a collaboration with my 19 year old son, Zach, who made a significant contribution to the project by greatly improving upon my initial concept and sketch in subtle and wonderful ways! He really had the knack for how to draw the sun's rays (my version was much less spindly and random) so I ended up letting him do the line drawing for the piece, then I did all the pen/cross hatching work as well as the color work in Photoshop. The original finished drawing is about 22 x 30 inches in size, so it had to be scanned and pieced in Photoshop in 12 sections! All my designs are hand-drawn and colored in Photoshop.

Thanks also to all those who made helpful suggestions in the critique:) Hope you enjoy this!

rito25

Wow! This is really amazing!

Wa5hwa5h

Wow great sketchwork!

Healing Tree

Love it!! Hope it gets printed!

igo2cairo
igo2cairo profile pic Alumni

Cool illustration, you two did a great job! Looks really sweet on the tee.

miko e

you your sun and your sun rock!5

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

this might be my favorite work from you. such an organic and colorful feel to it, very tender yet menacing. Love it!

4$

box543

really lovely!

jmeaspls
jmeaspls profile pic Alumni

awesome!

heyheyitsme

glad it is liked:) this design is one of my favorites done so far.

bcrider

Love it!!! $5

tlwhitec

i fear the tentacles

heyheyitsme

tlwhitec on Dec 11 '08
i fear the tentacles

Ha Ha! They do look a little menacing, someone on the critique said it looked like a sun monster who had control over the night!

rasta

oh god, what a massive design. so great $$

dgmarius

I love all the detail!
Nice work!
A well earned 4$

-M
Vote here:
Dance Or Die!

PedestrianX

Great style, I love the detail!! $5

sMarsell

This is beautiful! I really love all the detail that was put into this. I think this not only would great on tee but also for a print.
So $$5

heyheyitsme

Yes, a print would look cool:) Thanks!

jess4002
jess4002 profile pic Alumni

cool!

bsweber
bsweber profile pic Alumni

nice work you two!

No account?
Join Us