Close
One second...

KING LION in CYAN

• by faeviuz
  • posted Dec 01, 2008
  • 6 Comments

The Design is meant to be printed with one colour: Cyan.

It ironically deals with the symbolic and mythological creature of the sacred lion of Zyon (Cyan/Zion) transported into a context which is rather Artistic and Design oriented.

The main font has been designed on purpose and all elements of the illustration are structured on a grid to confere geometry to the shape and preserve legibility and improve print.

(apologise for a little blurring of the smallest elements due to the low res file submitted)

Watch this
faeviuz

The Design is meant to be printed with one colour: Cyan.
It ironically deals with the symbolic and mythological creature of the sacred lion of Zyon (Cyan/Zion) transported into a context which is rather Artistic and Design oriented.

The main font has been designed on purpose and all elements of the illustration are structured on a grid to confere geometry to the shape and preserve legibility and improve print.
(apologise for a little blurring of the smallest elements due to the low res file submitted)

miko e

this is awsome but maybe make the halftone dots a gradient .

Lyri

I love the idea but I'm not sure about the execution. But 4/5 anyway because I'm a print/design nerd.

porgeeee

technically good.. i like

zenproducts

Enough with the lions.....i can't take it anymore....still a nice illustration ...3

dgmarius

I like it, with other colors would be ciberpunk!
5$

technicolordream

oooh! i love the concept and this looks really nice and clean.

No account?
Join Us