• 26 Comments

The all mighty dictator

Watch this
Godmodium

The all mighty dictator

Calipso

SEIG FRIES!

spring-loaded

ba hahahahaha amazing. his face is priceless, it also reflects that where ever there is war there is usually a new mcdonalds.

MissingTeeth

Pretty good, would be better without the fries.

Crazykaitep

Amazing! His facial expression is fantastic!

Winhayah

LOL! This is one of the most hilarious things I've seen today!

spring-loaded

the fries are what make it. is there anything in the world that isnt better with fries? fries make the world go round

fadedoak

I would totally force the boyfriend to wear this. He has a strange fascination with hitler, jews, and food...

Mountain Gnome

Great Idea. The huge fries behind the DicTator detract from the design. Better yet would be to have your same DicTator doing that salute in front of a rally made up of French Fry people.

spring-loaded

honestly that sounds a bit more distracting. if you put faces or figures in the back it will take away from the initial design. the simplicity of the fries just adds to the awesomeness of potato hitler.

mgoven

i like the play on words but don't like the design... the fries in the back are kinda funky. i like the main tater though :)

CayMike

The only hitler design I ever liked was the one with his arm out reaching for the toilet paper.

Winhayah

I want it on my body

PanicOffice

WTF?! Is potato hitler leading the fries on a quest for world domination? Are we equating McDonalds to Nazi Germany? It rubs me the wrong way... which means I'll love it 3 days from now :)

doodle bug

this t-shirt is ofensive ...i dont think you should make fun of things like that.. millions inocent people died some because of the natzis

Godmodium

I meant no offense by this, I originally came up with the shirt from the play on words of Dic-tater. I figured that Hitler is easily the most recognizable dictator, and when your working with potato people you definitely need recognition. I also don't think this shirt eludes at all to the deaths of any of the victims of world war II, but I suppose thats just me.

Popeslattz

Cool tee design. I did a drawing of a dic-tater in sixth grade (without the fries).

Zobot257

Yeah, I'd buy this... it's a pretty cool idea, Godmodium.

Troy-A-Hoy

I knew something wasn't right about McDonald's!

Belrain

Funny but would you really want to wear it

drdouglasghd

Like the simplicity, a little too specific message for me though.

Numark116

LOLZ, WIN!! 5$$

No account?
Join Us