Sexual Predator

I'm not sure why the first version got deleted, but here's the newest version. I got rid of the text, I got rid of his shirt to make him a little more pervy, and I added outlines to make it more crisp and beautiful. I know some people wanted me to make his hands the same color as his mask, but I kinda think its funnier having him be a normal dude underneath, who just happens to be a pervy predator. Anyway, if you don't like it I can change it in a snap

Watch this
mikedotcom

I'm not sure why the first version got deleted, but here's the newest version. I got rid of the text, I got rid of his shirt to make him a little more pervy, and I added outlines to make it more crisp and beautiful. I know some people wanted me to make his hands the same color as his mask, but I kinda think its funnier having him be a normal dude underneath, who just happens to be a pervy predator. Anyway, if you don't like it I can change it in a snap

Fourcolours

Preferred it with the text.

sweetheartka

Yeah i prefer it with text too cause i'm missing legs or smthg like that

chelly

where's his creepy mouth

mikedotcom

^ I didn't add the creepy mouth with all of the fangs and pinchers because I really thought I'd go over on colors. I'm already at 7 and I want to add shading to his jacket and skin, so I'm going to have to do some creative coloring here... I still might try a version with the fangs, though, thanks.

welshalex

I think he looks suitably smug without the fangs.

Phiffer

I didn't add the creepy mouth with all of the fangs and pinchers because I really thought I'd go over on colors.

you know you can use simulated process and use as many colours as you want.

sweetheartka

Hands aren't very well made...

tracerbullet
tracerbullet profile pic Alumni

it's an odd looking cylon

Edword
Edword profile pic Alumni

this has actually already been done.

mikedotcom

@ Edword - I KNEW it had to have been done before. I only spent a little while searching to see if it had, and couldn't find anything so I went ahead with it.

@ Phiffer - I've only been on Threadless for about 2 days, so I actually didn't know about the simulated process. Knowing that, I might try to do some redesign and add more colors

@ Sweetheartka - Yeah the hands are whack. I'll work on 'em

Phiffer

Click this link and it will show you all the ways threadless can print.

HorsefaceDee
HorsefaceDee profile pic Alumni

I personally wouldn't wear this. It is too creepy in all the wrong ways. JMHO.

aled
aled profile pic Alumni

Haha

Keep developing!

Skilly

I lurve the concept, might have actually preferred the previous, more suave, cravatted version. One thing I want to say is the right arm looks a bit awkward - the chest arcs out a lot, which makes it look like the arm starts from the elbow, if you get what I mean.

mikedotcom

All the same as version 2 but with a blue jacket which I like better. I just think the color works better with the design.

mikedotcom

I added the text again. Love it or hate it (which most of you probably hate it) I'm keeping the font. I fixed his hands, his right arm, and had to ditch the red trim on his jacket due to color limits. If I was to do a design using the simulated process suggested by Phiffer, I would have a much more detailed design, but this works just fine for a simple concept.

Woot Woot

I like the font, but I liked the red coat better.
Red is the color of passion, after all :P

wallstreet
wallstreet profile pic Alumni

Yes red coat!

mikedotcom

word on the red coat, but do you think I should do a lighter shade of red? I think the burgundy looks good with lighter red trim, but I don't like the burgundy with the white trim. perhaps a more rose colored red?

twoonebee

red with no text!

the text makes it look reeeeaaaally cheap.
if someones going to get the joke at all, they would have done before reading the text.and the red smoking jacket just for the Heff look lol.

HorsefaceDee
HorsefaceDee profile pic Alumni

maybe he needs some "bunnies" beside him

garciagirl

Lose the text. Why would anyone want to wear a shirt that says 'sexual predator' in big bold letters?

mikedotcom

^ I completely agree that it's a horrible idea for a shirt that anyone would actually wear, but I do think it's a funny concept and if someone does want to wear it, I'm glad that I drew it... But yeah, the only thing worse would be a shirt saying "pedophile" or something...

mikedotcom

Got rid of the text again, and changed the smoking jacket back to a lighter shade of red. However, with the white trim he looked like Santa. So I used a dark trim, dig it? Hate it? Want to see it in white?

Woot Woot

Like the color but I miss the text :(

Woot Woot

Maybe it could just say "sexual"? Would that help the issue of the creepiness?

mikedotcom

I miss the text too. I just wonder how I can get across the "sexual" vibe without being too obvious. Apparently someone already did this concept on another site, but it was a lot more graphic and I don't want to do that with this design. People have suggested adding some women next to him, but that's a lot of work... We'll see

No account?
Join Us