Horror = snakes

This is for the horror challenge. I am scared to death of snakes...so I thought hey...why not have a snake coming out of some really scared chick's mouth. So here it is...give me feedback please!

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
wildxflutterby

This is for the horror challenge. I am scared to death of snakes...so I thought hey...why not have a snake coming out of some really scared chick's mouth. So here it is...give me feedback please!

sweetheartka

Not bad. Work on the snake, any snake-texture maybe

sweetheartka

But really simple to agree with image

wildxflutterby

there is a texture its just really hard to see...maybe i should put up an image thats closer in to the design...

tracerbullet
tracerbullet profile pic Alumni

perhaps the snake should be coming up from the bottom-middle of the shirt? you know, to make it bigger and creepier.

staffell
staffell profile pic Alumni

snake cock!

ginetteginette
ginetteginette profile pic Alumni

^ yes i think that's a good idea too. you should probably also make it slimier.

ginetteginette

oops. staffell snuck right in there.

wildxflutterby

how do you mean coming up? like you mean coming from off the shirt?

Torakamikaze
Torakamikaze profile pic Alumni

what if instead of a single snake coming out of her mouth, you had a bunch of snakes trying to go in?

wildxflutterby

so snake headed into her mouth instead of out?

wildxflutterby

omg i almost puked drawing one snake...draw a few of them? i can try...

sweetheartka

I agree with tracerbullet make it much much much bigger it'll look more horrible and stronger

tracerbullet

yes, snake going in instead of coming out. and just have the body or tail start lower down on the shirt. the bigger the snake, the creepier.

chelly

you guys are evil

Torakamikaze

yeah, you should make it look like the snake's almost too big to fit in her mouth; thus making the thought of it entering that much more terrifying

Phiffer

Torakamikaze on Nov 25 '08
what if instead of a single snake coming out of her mouth, you had a bunch of snakes trying to go in?

That is a great idea Torakamikaze

ginetteginette

if you could make her sort of gag on one snake while another one is coming towards her that would be truly terrifying. make it look like an endless parade of snakes trying really hard to come into her mouth.

wildxflutterby

ok there will be no gagging at this point in time but i've started working on a huge disgusting snake so we'll see how this turns out. i have some ideas so i'll try to post again in like a few hours...but keep coming with the ideas!!!

tracerbullet

and maybe her eyes should be closed since she's so scared?

wildxflutterby

i dunno...i kinda like the wide eyes...it shows more scared
i want her to face her fear...she's no baby :)

Phiffer

wildxflutterby on Nov 25 '08
i want her to face her fear...she's no baby :)

Well she cant be too young

tracerbullet

what if her tongue was sticking out a little bit?

ginetteginette

not sticking out but maybe her tongue should just be visible if her mouth is open in a scream or something.
what if instead of just snakes they were also the venomous kind and were shooting poison onto her face?

tracerbullet

ooh yes! good call, ginette.

Torakamikaze

What if you had the group of snakes, but make one a lot bigger than the rest. It could be like a king cobra or something, and you could color it a darker shade than the rest to help it stand out.

tracerbullet

i always find darker snakes to be scarier than lighter ones

tracerbullet

like that movie Black Snake Moan

wildxflutterby

ok heres version 2. let me know what you think!!

ginetteginette

though maybe you should tilt the whole thing so the photo of the girl or whatever is straight and the snake comes out more from the middle.

tracerbullet

looks great! i agree with ginette. straighter is better.

wildxflutterby

haha my creative director at work always tells me to stop tilting things and i keep doing it. I dont know why I like things like that but I'll do a version with both side by side...

Wiffler

The snake is too coiled - it should be straighter...

ginetteginette

if the snake is straight there would be more room for more snakes...

tracerbullet

i'd listen to your creative director

Wiffler

Also, what about the venom spitting that ginette suggested? Venom spitting snakes are horrific!

wildxflutterby

haha yeah i know i should...i'm straightening it out now...check back in a few minutes

mooseinmyshoe

What if the snake had spikes coming out of it? The supernatural is definitely scarier than reality.

tracerbullet

maybe it's just me, but the snake's head seems a little off. i think it should be slightly rounder

wildxflutterby

yeah i see what you mean about the snakes head...i'll fix that

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
No account?
Join Us