Close
One second...

Lady Bic

My wife keeps asking me why all the new razors she buys are all dull. I had to come up with a reason.

Watch this
MidwestLove

My wife keeps asking me why all the new razors she buys are all dull. I had to come up with a reason.

Askepios

it's kinda funny but I don't think anyone ever likes it when the image on the shirt goes to the edges like that. Needs to be placed better. I also would like to see more texture in the fur. Everything else i like though, the yellow shirt is a good choice.

smusi
smusi profile pic Alumni

solution to askepios' point. Maybe put the bear inside a mirror frame like he is in the bathroom shaving. It will make having a margin more natural.

humanwreckage

i agree. if the border was changed, i would definitely buy it!

MidwestLove

hey guys... thanks for the comments! i actually did the original version exactly as smusi suggested with a mirror frame, but i didn't feel it translated very well. it just looked like a poorly rendered rectangle. maybe it was my inability to imaginatively draw a mirror frame. then i just thought about how happy i'd be to have a giant shaving bear on my shirt. ah, well...

Nytsud

Maybe render the entire bear? With a towel around his waist like he's gettin ready for his day... Nice style though

xanathema

Yup, I think nytsud's suggestion is ace. The towel would also add that extra edge of humour.

Maxixen

oouch..it hurts.

BadAsh17

FUZZY WUZZY WAS A BEAR
fuzzy wuzzy had no hair
well, fuzzy DID have hair,
but shaved it off in a violent rage

hahahahha

Srvnt

extend the bear

Audhumla

i would wear this to leather gay bars and then take it off

murgles

So cute!! I think it does need a teeny change to make it perfect instead of cutting off like that... a bleed might be it! I love your style, its adorable.

brentendo

Maybe render the entire bear? With a towel around his waist like he's gettin ready for his day... Nice style though
definitely agree, needs the whole bear

Darias

ahaahahahaaha, its cool

corefolio

yep! i love it :]

No account?
Join Us