• 38 Comments

Watch this
alexmdc
alexmdc profile pic Staff

nice stuff

Malcolm Man

ahahahaha!

whoooooaaa what?!

I think I like this. At first, I wasn't so sure about the massive white head lights.

Looks like a sin city comic strip...sorta.

againstbound
againstbound profile pic Alumni

Whoa, dude! That's so freaky, nice to see you subbing again!

ir0cko
ir0cko profile pic Alumni

awesome!

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni
2 designs submitted - Score now!

Creepiness on a level such as this shouldn't exist in shirt form, but i'm glad you went there! Love the shadows and the general chaos of the scene. The characters in the black loos a bit off perspective from the rest of the design, but maybe that was intended? A strong contender in the Horror contest, nice work.

MrMunkeepants

wow... both drawings are really cool, but they don't seem to be on the same plane. maybe the girls eating should be on the back? then the car can be moved up to where the pocket would be, making the headlights a diagonal stripe. think about it!

JW
JW profile pic Alumni

Haha yeh probably a bit too freaky this is actually an old drawing based on a Goya painting i finished up for fun. I skewed the perspective slightly to confuse and make it look slightly more interesting and chaotic maybe a bit too much! I got a bit over zealous and subbed it before i added any shadow to the girl in the headlights so it looks like she's floating off the ground a bit :/.

Thanks for the comments and suggestions!

smusi
smusi profile pic Alumni

i'd say you could get two separate subs out of this. nice illustrations!

Fourcolours

Fabulous brushwork!!

TheInfamousBaka
TheInfamousBaka profile pic Alumni

What? o.o This is very interesting.

Wa5hwa5h

Great illo!!

jess4002
jess4002 profile pic Alumni

awesome!

mad chivava

teenage zombies from outer space? haha, nice

carleyy

very well done!!

but are the figures up top floating?

lefameux

Took me a while to get the whole picture but now that I do, I absolutely love it!

NathanielJordan

Would that particular Goya painting be 'Saturn Devouring one of his Children'? Because I do believe you captured the eerie essence of that painting in your design.

When it gets made I totally want one!

herky
herky profile pic Alumni

Great illustration, love the effect of the headlights.

JW
JW profile pic Alumni

Thanks everyone!

carleyy: Yes the figures are floating, the perspective is skewed clockwise slightly. ;)

Nathaniel: The Goya painting is "Witches in the Air" it was painted slightly earlier than "Saturn Devouring" but it still has that really eerie feel! Thanks for your comment :o)

snow day.

horrific! 5

Pink Antenna

This is kind of cool, but I can't see it working as a t-shirt very well at all.

MindlessDrone

I love the look you captured on the guy's face.

gtoast99

style = ftw!
design = wtf?

Nico LeStylo

This has a great mood and style!!

Crushem

Damn! 5

ISABOA
ISABOA profile pic Alumni

awesome man

paulmcc

wtf

dcans

its almost disturbing haha.

Robsoul
Robsoul profile pic Alumni

I already 5ved & buyed this but just wanted to comment on it's awesomeness. Very appropriate for the contest at hand.

The Crack Fox

I would wear this and it would be my favorite shirt. I think the combination of the two kind of seperate pictures makes this one of the most interesting and spookily beautiful shirts on this website $5

Ian Leino
Ian Leino profile pic Alumni

gorgeous and terrifying all at once

No account?