The librarian

• by Fleck
  • posted Nov 07, 2008
  • 39 Comments

What extends your imagination more than reading?

My entry for the Horror competition is based on a quote from Arthur Conan Doyle- That without imagination there is no horror.

And so, in the dark, dusty library, the librarian meets his horror...

Printed on silver or dark grey, with GID ink for the book monster and shocked librarian.

Watch this
Fleck
Fleck profile pic Alumni

What extends your imagination more than reading?
My entry for the Horror competition is based on a quote from Arthur Conan Doyle- That without imagination there is no horror.
And so, in the dark, dusty library, the librarian meets his horror...

Printed on silver or dark grey, with GID ink for the book monster and shocked librarian.

Askepios

hehe nice. I vote against it being on a white shirt though.I'd say brown or black would be best, though you might have to alter the color of the picture if it was brown... perhaps not.

Askepios

then again I just realized that it glows in the dark... perhaps it's good the way it is :)

Mountain Gnome

This is good, but I prefer your other Horror sub!

Aphte
Aphte profile pic Alumni

Nice !!!

Fleck
Fleck profile pic Alumni

thanks everyone. My evil plan was to get around not using flash by posting links to some images- but I cant seem to upload them...

angelgaia

BOOK MONSTER! HAHAHA. $5!!!!

Gar0
Gar0 profile pic Alumni

Nice one, dude.

applegary

"...the victim was covered in multiple paper cuts..."

SoulfumeInc

lol, this is a cool concept, i wish the book monster had a little more variation or expression. nice use of glow ink tho

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

Can the glow pieces just go over regular printing of the books like that and not be very visible in the daytime? If it can, i love this hit out of this even though i agree the books and style could be varied up a bit. Still really nice two-panel use of the shirt if it's printable.

merryduffer

Id buy it even without the glow in the dark monster :) It's AWESOME!!

Fleck
Fleck profile pic Alumni

thanks all. i like it without the super glow too- but it adds a different dimension to it.

Dont forget to check out the links I posted about halfway up!

trinkets

good, but i don't like the colours

Merzi

So cool! This definitely deserves the glow ink!

annaesbella

Very awesome! 5€ for sure!

berillo

this is soo cool!!! 5!!

Claaire

woooow love this!

krokun
krokun profile pic Alumni

Damn this is Tight! PRINT! 5$

Lorider

The color options in the links are great and the glow feature gives it a feeling of animation that's a great bonus. I wonder if the ladder should glow, too, so you get a real sense of falling rather than stumbling back? I'd buy it.

No account?
Join Us