Close
One second...

What did you dream about last night?

Over the past few years I almost never remember my dreams but I sort of remember one from last night. They're always the same in that there's some impending disaster I either try to go stop or have to escape from. I remember sitting in a room with a bunch of people and I can see the ocean outside. All of a sudden I know some ship sitting off the coast is going to be nuked and somehow that will result in a tidal wave that will drown everyone situated right off the coast. I try to tell everyone what's about to happen and no one pays attention to me except for some random guy who says he knows secret passages and stuff. The rest of the dream I am following him through sewers (I remember what the water looked like, it didn't look like how you'd think a sewer would look but still gross, floating trash and stuff...thank goodness I wasn't able to smell in this dream) that interconnected through the city and then we emerged into...friggin Coruscant it looked like (except it was really sunny). It was this reeeeeeally tall futuristic city and then we're running through narrow alleys and streets in the city trying to escape the impending disaster...

...and then I woke up. I always wake up before the dream ends.

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1 ...
  2. 12
  3. 13
  4. 14
  5. 15
  6. 16
Bio-bot 9000
Bio-bot 9000 profile pic Alumni

ok, so I was reading about lucid dreaming, and how you might be able to induce it by laying really incredibly still so that your mind thinks your body is in sleep paralysis and goes "oh ok, better start with the dreams" or something. I don;t think I had lucid dreams, but I was soon dreaming with incredible memory, like names and layouts of streets I haven't seen or thought about in 8 years, and I started getting recollections of old memories associated (walking around my college, etc). They weren't very important memories or interesting dreams, but I was amazed at how much detail I remembered even after so many years. Put my brain in a new state of mind, so to speak.

L-M-N-O-P
L-M-N-O-P profile pic Alumni

So there's this girl: she's someone I care about very much. I used to think about her constantly; we have some similar experiences, and I have many of the same interests as her. But that was terrible, because focusing on something/someone so often can raise your expectations or distort your view of it/them. That's what it did to me. So now I try my hardest to think about her as little as possible, focusing on other things or keeping my mind busy. And it works most of the time. So, at night, when my mind is unprotected, she slips in. Every dream, EVERY dream: she's in it, a small glimpse or the central part. I don't dream every night by any means, so there are days that I have some peace. But it's pretty strange. I mean, I DO care about her: she's a good friend, and could possibly be more someday, but does this happen to anyone else? Is my subconscious trying to tell me something?

spacesick
spacesick profile pic Alumni

large women

taz-pie

hubba hubba

WarDrobeInSpareOom

I recently quit my job because it was a terrible, terrible environment were my manager, Lexi, would talk all kinds of shit about me to my coworkers (and higher managers) while I was five feet away. (And other reasons. Basically, it was just a bad place filed with horrible people.) In reality, I just walked out and didn't say a word to anyone, so my dream last night felt kind of satisfactory:

I was at work, making a cake with a lot of roses on it for some big, important order, and I stopped right before the last rose, knowing that Lexi would never be able to duplicate my roses. And I went to tell the store manager that I was quitting. He was all, "What? No, you can't quit, we have that big, important order that everyone is working on!", and I said, "I can't work with that bitch anymore." And at that moment, Lexi walks in with some friends, and I walk up to her and point, "THIS BITCH. I can't work with her, whatever her name is."( For some reason I acted like I didn't know her name?) Anyhow, this was all happening in the break room for some reason, so she sat down, and I sat down several tables away. She started talking about me, as usual, so I just screamed "CUNT!" at her as loudly as possible. She walked over to me, and said "Two can play that game," and started poking my shoulder. I said, "You aren't allowed to touch me, bitch." And then she stopped all sad-like and went back to her seat. I decided then to make my big stormin' out, and as I was leaving, Lexi said, "Have fun with your video games!" and then started snickering. I replied, "I will! Video games are awesome!" And then she was suddenly super tanned for some reason, so I added, "Nice tan. You look like leather."

And then I walked outside, talked with someone I knew in high school, and went to my car, but I had to wait to get to it, because a news crew was filming right in front of it. That was all a weird tag to my dream, but the rest gave me a nice satisfaction.

Manupix

It's rare that I remember a dream.

All I know is it was about Crumb (the artist), and he was a young guy in his 20's and I was all surprised because I thought his work was from back in the 70's. Must have been Tless related in some way too.

goliath72
goliath72 profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

I dreamed about me being back in High school and playing basketball and being late to my prom. it was so weird

SJ27

My mum asked me, "did you hear that Lady Gaga passed away last night?"

And I said, "was it a drug overdose?"

And she said, "no, they were adminstering her propofol but she was already asleep so they had to inject her."

Kookaberry
Kookaberry profile pic Alumni

I had a dream the other night that I was in some strange compound (of course) and there were two janitor/groundskeeper types walking around. I didn't like something about them (it was somewhat legit, I just forget what) so I stabbed them in their faces with a broken bit of a frozen orange juice concentrate canister. I guess the plastic instead of the soggy cardboard kind cause they definitely both died, but it was all rather absurd because they stood there and took it and I wasn't trying very hard or putting much effort into it. It was really more like I poked them. Then they very undramatically fell to the floor.

The rest of the dream I spent wandering around the compound, somewhat bothered by the whole thing but not REALLY. Basically I was like if Hugh Grant does anything ever. I was like "Hmm well those men were rather bothersome but now they're gone, but that's quite sad now isn't it? Also this whole thing feels just a bit odd and I feel out of sorts because it isn't quite typical of me. Oh dear the police will be on to me soon, really there's no way to hide it now is there? Oh bother, I suppose I could try to hide the evidence but they're just too good at their jobs these days. And the peculiar thing is that this whole thing just seems not quite right for some reason, I never fancied myself this sort of person to do such a thing."

Then I woke up and was like "Oh yeah, that's right, I DON'T randomly kill people by stabbing their faces."

tracerbullet
tracerbullet profile pic Alumni

Sure you don't, Amy. Sure you don't.

Steve The Great

Amy and Hugh Grant are probably the same person. I've never seen them in the same place at the same time, have you?

Kookaberry

fidgets nervously and charmingly

Kookaberry

I just realized that Hugh Grant and Winnie the Pooh probably ARE the same person, though.

jet approves

earlier in the week i had a dream that kevin wells was representing a small company in court. even in the dream i realized this was stupid since he wasn't a lawyer. i questioned him about it in the dream and he replied,"i don't always practice law, but when i do, it's small business claims."

yeah, my life's exciting.

Twiggyhall

And he doesn't always drink beer, but when he does...

taz-pie

i dreamt i was pregnant. it was DEVASTATING. i kept trying to tell people via text message, but clumsy thumbs and rapidly swelling belly meant i kept sending gibbersih messages. so no one knew :(

jublin
jublin profile pic Alumni

Another weird dream thing happened that has never really happened before last night. (I usually set my alarm to go off at different intervals in the early morning because it makes it easier to remember separate dreams when you wake up for a second and then fall back asleep)

So the first dream was a normal one, random stuff happening blah blah, nothing too crazy. But then in a second separate dream that was completely unrelated, cops come in and reference my first dream saying that someone was killed and that I needed to be questioned. ?? Then later on in another completely unrelated dream (different setting, people, time, etc) someone mentions the murder and asks about it. No matter what my dream would turn into it kept coming back to the first dream and some mysterious murder. It was like a big weird detective story. I don't know, I 've never had dreams linked like that.

Chipmnk

Oh man, dream trilogy.

taz-pie

A dream WITHIN a dream?!

Morkki
Morkki profile pic Alumni

wow it's like in that movie

matrix

Manupix

No matter what my dream would turn into it kept coming back to the first dream This is usually the sign it's not a dream at all.

littlem

i dreamt i murdered jublin. and then he kept dreaming about me.

Chipmnk

That wasn't a dream Annie. What have you done????

littlem

i haven't done much since i've been in this tiny room with brick walls and a steel door.

Kookaberry

The Cask of Amannietiado.

:z

WarDrobeInSpareOom

Every time I see this blog, I'm all "Yay, Amy made a blog!" But then I realize it's really old.

But hey, Amy made a comment!

jet approves

The other day I dreamed I redeemed a coupon (which I actually did receive IRL) from Staples for a free toolkit. I wish I were joking. Even my dreams have become boring.

Omair

Had a dream I was on a rugby team called "The Donuts", Alvin and Mike were there. I was trying to explain what rugby was to a black person. Thing is, I don't know anything about rugby.

Dreams, man.

taz-pie

i dreamed i was being herded by a border collie. thing is, it had black hooves like a cow. it was trying to herd me away from the fried chicken. the fried chicken was bright green, and in a nest on the ground.

taz-pie

i dreamed i was a 1600's colonialist explorer. i arrived at a tropical island and rowed to shore. i met a native man and said i had come to colonise the island. he said "that will be the death of my people" and stabbed his wife with a knife. i got back into my boat and rowed back to the ship.

taz-pie

i dreamed i had a geography project to do for school. i had to draw 10 smurfs drinking wine and eating strawberries. yes. my homework was to draw drunk smurfs. i drew 11, for extra credits.

taz-pie

Wonder what the fuck I will dream about tonight? Goodnight my friends!

Dan Yingling

driving to Threadless with dustin currier in a van and eating granola out of a bag.

toopersent
toopersent profile pic Alumni

I had a rather odd sexual dream about two coworkers; rather, they were having sex and I walked in on them. Its was pretty weird this morning when I walked into the room. Clearly, I'm spending too much time at work.

taz-pie

last night people were chasing me so that they could get the little blue stapler out of my hand. the stapler enabled me to fly. i hid in a tree.

SJ27

I was recently really happy in a dream because I knew the month was changing and in the dream it was May turning to June and that meant that being able to get my tax return back was only a month away.

Then I woke up and realised it was September/October and it's still almost a year til I'll see any of that money.

pijaczaj

In my dream I was a little boy. My parents have to go to cinema or something and my mam said "It is ok I leave you with a nanny" so they went out and than from the kitchen came out Hitler with very angry face. Then we started a knife fight. Fortunately I won and I killed Hitler - my nanny.

Bio-bot 9000
Bio-bot 9000 profile pic Alumni

I was talking to a friend of mine who turned out to be Osama bin Laden, and I was trying to be like "man, why you gotta go do things like that?".

Page:
  1. 1 ...
  2. 12
  3. 13
  4. 14
  5. 15
  6. 16
No account?
Join Us