Close
One second...

VOTE Tommorow (Americans) ... and whatever happens I'll have my American Flag flying Nov 5 same as Nov 4th.

Alright then finally the end of this election is at hand... average Joes, Plumber Joes...Sloppy Joes ...etc good times

so yeah (unless You are a GENIUS like myself and register absentee so you don't have to stand in line ...even line to vote early apparently, and have already voted..) Vote Tomorrow.

What ever happens My American flag will be up on the front porch Nov 5th same as Nov 4th.... We should (myself perhaps "occasionally" as well) all remember we are all Americans first.

Congratulations to Senators McCain and Obama for making it this far.

God Bless The United States of America

Watch this
Kookaberry
Kookaberry profile pic Alumni

There's no point in me voting tomorrow.

...I voted already =)

shirtflirt

where
are
we
going

tracerbullet
tracerbullet profile pic Alumni

i hope the line at my polling place isn't terrible. i'm gonna get there at 7 am.

maddingo

Absentee ballot is the best thing ever tracer...pop that bad boy in the mail a ~week or so before the election and done.

but who knows maybe you'll be in line next to a hottie tomorrow??? =p

Robsoul
Robsoul profile pic Alumni

how's the terrorist waving the flag, wearing a ski mask and holding a gun this morning off the 101, they had to close down the highway, haaa

jayrawz
jayrawz profile pic Alumni

tracerbullet
tracerbullet profile pic Alumni

absentee ballots are soooooo boring, though :-p

i want the thrill of pushing buttons and getting a sticker.

sonmi
sonmi profile pic Alumni

i heard the best time to avoid suuuuper long lines at the polling place is to be there after 9am and before 4pm, since people will go before and after work.

i'm gonna try to go at 3pm

jayrawz

im gonna text my vote into american idol

maddingo

very helpful you do that Jay =p

jayrawz

bcrider

You get a sticker, Brian???

iz jelus

techwarman
1 design submitted -

GOBAMA!!

I can't vote :(

I'm not a citizen

maddingo

yes you do get a sticker if you vote in person, no sticker for maddingo and my absentee ballot =\

bcrider

That's interesting... I haven't ever gotten a sticker.

vinnylo

HERE, LET MY VIDEO HELP YOU DECIDE!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/tGTi9glIOV4&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/tGTi9glIOV4&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

producer

absentee balloted!!!!!

maddingo

hmm?? maybe they don't do it every where but when I had to hand my absentee ballot in (right across the street...literally) last election cause I forgot to mail it in time, I got a sticker.

jenraskopf

Isn't a tattered flag supposed to be a disgrace?

Yay for not having a job so I can go when people are at work!!!

Yay for stickers!!!

Steve The Great

I only do this shit for the stickers.

maddingo

that flag was flying over Ground zero (a survivor flag if you will) so it gets a PASS .... that is a FA-18 flying over Ground Zero shortly after 9-11-01

flourpower

Wait, I thought you're not allowed to vote absentee if you are able to vote in person. At least that's how it is in my state or county.

jenraskopf

Alright. Fair 'nuff

maddingo

i travel for work frequently enough that I can justify getting absentee ballot... there is no such requirement here... anyways,.

jayrawz

hehehe jen.. thanx to the economy i dont have one either!

Robsoul

damn, the dude was an antiwar demonstrator, surprised they didn't shoot him or at least a couple of tazers

Robsoul

it all ended peacefully, ahhhh

that's pretty heavy, that guy is going to jail for a long time. why the gun and the ski mask, two very easy ways to get taken out by police without question

maddingo

Robsoul on Nov 03 '08 at 3:48pm
it all ended peacefully, ahhhh

that's pretty heavy, that guy is going to jail for a long time. why the gun and the ski mask, two very easy ways to get taken out by police without question

That guy is lucky to be alive, it is good that the situation could be resolved without him getting killed.

wait... antiwar demonstrator ...ARMED STAND OFF W/ the Police??? hmmm... ok well hope he things it was worth it as he sits in a prison cell for years.

maddingo

**thinks

No account?
Join Us