Close
One second...

london rain

london rain designed for a contest having to deal with anything to do with london , and first thing that comes to my mind is three things rain / BIG ben and the london bridge so i thought i would incorporate them all together in a simple design

Watch this
justicedvno

london rain designed for a contest having to deal with anything to do with london , and first thing that comes to my mind is three things rain / BIG ben and the london bridge so i thought i would incorporate them all together in a simple design

little nin

thats tower bridge, not london bridge. love the design tho!

lerle

like it very much, but I think it would look even better if the umbrellas would point into different directions

D.A.N.

I'd like it more without the colored umbrellas, but if they stay, they would look better on angles and with more design within.

Sophiiee

I like the concept, but it feels awkward with the three different styles used for the umbrellas, the people and the bridge...

MCIUNCI

i agree..ilike the design sans the colored umbrellas..plus you may have copyright issue with The Travelers using that red umbrella.

evan3
evan3 profile pic Alumni

5!!!

akisstobetray

i love it except for the colored umbrellas

martin peeves

yeah....sophie is right....the 3 vibes kinda feel akward together....

b33f3r

pull the styles together and leave out the colored umbrellas.

servantb

Yup: bring the illustration under one "umbrella" – forgive the pun – that is, under one design style. But I quite enjoy the color in the umbrellas.

dygreen

the lady in the front feels too french.

Mundo

same thoughts about the colored umbrellas. they feel tacked on and don't gel with the rest of the design. but I really like the rest. nice job.

Andrea S

Is this a tribute to the Magnetic Fields song?

littlecynicism

I like it, I'm not sure about those colored umbrellas though.

g4_artist

Anyone else reminded of an inusrance commercial? O_o;

No account?
Join Us