Close
One second...

Swing Life Away

• by lucusice
  • posted Oct 26, 2008
  • 29 Comments

I wanted to depect the innocence of childhood, while keeping in mind the nevitable weight of adulthood that has yet to come.

Watch this
lucusice

I wanted to depect the innocence of childhood, while keeping in mind the nevitable weight of adulthood that has yet to come.

Li Ca

Nostalgic, 5, print it please.

Polypuss

yes!!! you cought a beautiful moment in, i think, everybodies life!!!

mezo
mezo profile pic Alumni

Lovely illustration, but not very wearable on it's own.

GoodMorningHero

I will most definitely buy this if it gets printed. I absolutely love it. The hair is amazing. ... and I love swings.

Tucity

I love it. $5

DaniellesGarden
DaniellesGarden profile pic Alumni

I really like the illustration, but agree with mezo..

Nakoma

I like the look in her eyes... automatically makes me miss my childhood. Print it.

Healing Tree

Beautiful. Hope it gets printed.

alecto

Absolutely beautiful illustration. I can see mezo's point, not sure how well it works as a tee, but what the hey, art this beautiful deserves a 5!

skanes

nice, man.

natasha houle

amazing.....i would love to have this T

Nautical_Nun

I think this would look cool on a shirt, the placement is good, I just don't know about white, but I do like it.

tamaow

awesome!! i love ur drawing.. $5 meoww meoww~~

scope_237

great job, luc! $5!

awall_75

Great drawing, I would buy a T and print...

Poopiedesign

very nice. I normally don't like drawings with little "in your face" concept. it is what it is with no punch line. I like the placement, the hair, the expression, illustration style, nice that it's black a white, I can go on and on. 5. And i almost never give 5s.

lucusice

thanks everyone!

sMarsell

This is lovely.

TangYauHoong
TangYauHoong profile pic Alumni

Very nice illustration, you're talented

flealicious

I can't tell you how beautiful this is, I absolutely love it. You've got some amazing illustrationskills.

lucusice

thanks everyone, i really appreciate all the nice comments!

No account?
Join Us