Close
One second...

Untitled (for now)

Here's and idea I woke up with one day and I just had to put it on paper, it reminds me of M.C. Escher's drawings, but the concept is houses that are built on some sort of cliff, like the "grand canyon" it will be on the lower left corner of the shirt, it will run around, on the opposite side you will see the detail of the cliff instead of houses, and on the right front side a tour bus with a confused driver when he realizes that houses have been built on the sightseeing cliff, it sounds confusing but for now this is all I have, I'm just looking to get critiques on the idea to see if its GOOD or BAD, thanks people :)

Watch this
techwarman

Here's and idea I woke up with one day and I just had to put it on paper, it reminds me of M.C. Escher's drawings, but the concept is houses that are built on some sort of cliff, like the "grand canyon" it will be on the lower left corner of the shirt, it will run around, on the opposite side you will see the detail of the cliff instead of houses, and on the right front side a tour bus with a confused driver when he realizes that houses have been built on the sightseeing cliff, it sounds confusing but for now this is all I have, I'm just looking to get critiques on the idea to see if its GOOD or BAD, thanks people :)

losgoobers

neat idea. you might want to work on how the roofing meets the edge of the cliff. Upon first look it seems like it's just a neighborhood we get to peek into after some paper has been torn away.

Resistance
Resistance profile pic Alumni

This could really come together and be a great threadless shirt. Keep uploading pics from the process. Hit me back

techwarman

Thank you guys, I appreciate the feedback, I'll definetly keep uploading the progress :D

techwarman

AAh I really want to finish this design, I've been crazy busy with work, I'll update a new version soon :)

No account?
Join Us