Close
One second...

Cause and Effect

• by Kriste
  • posted Oct 20, 2008
  • 12 Comments

This design was an influence from the graphic designer Milton Glaser. I did a front and back crossing at the side to show the two sides of cause and effect. It is about when someone is saying something to someone else, and how it may come across as something completely different to the person your speaking to. When a person is yelling, the effect would be their words are blowing up in someone's face, such like an explosion.

Watch this
Kriste

This design was an influence from the graphic designer Milton Glaser. I did a front and back crossing at the side to show the two sides of cause and effect. It is about when someone is saying something to someone else, and how it may come across as something completely different to the person your speaking to. When a person is yelling, the effect would be their words are blowing up in someone's face, such like an explosion.

blue_dress

Given your color choices... I'd say it would look better on a cream colored shirt. If you were to go cream I'd also change the black figure and lines to a really dark brown.

nitris

Intriguing concept, though when I saw it I thought of how one person can manifest a ripple effect in the world.

I like it a lot, 5.

punkusamericanus

i like how the lines turn into shape...sometimes i think my words come out like that...all fluid, and then they turn to mush

jschulz

i absolutely love it, its the best thing i have ever seen its unique and very interesting i would most definitely buy it and wear it and hope everyone does!!!

betsy0310

awesome design...wearing this would be a great conversation piece. Simple, clean lines. very symbolic of how communication can be interpreted by everyone differently.
Definitely would buy this one.

Akdros

very cool message and fine colored lines.

Steelplate
Steelplate profile pic Alumni

I like it. Not really my style but I like what you've done here.

No account?
Join Us