2. 2
nslesinger

erm...it's just you :/

zimfreak

You elude me.

bananaphone

not even funny as a joke...

gocryemokid

it's because of you that god kills kids with cancer.

larchie

Okay, explain to me your netspeak typing, darlin'. It's a joke, right? Are you a fake account? Please,please,please tell me you're a fake account.

Skipper6745

I thought this might be entertaining, or sarcastic, but you seriously talk like that and it's gay as hell.

nslesinger

hell is gay?

larchie

Hell is for children

mexicosgreatest

please stop commenting subs with this type of writting, its really annoying

jpiatt

Candiru, nobody likes your Nerdspeak.
NOBODY.
You might as well post in that fucking star trek alien language.
It would probably be less annoying.

...douche.

Sapphi

nobody wants to sit around and figure out what you're saying in your comments, so there is reallie no point for you to comment at all, don't you think?

hadaloo

I enjoy you. Shut up, jpiatt, I likes his nerdspeak.

yellowman

you type like a 14 yearold girl.

They Call Me Special K

you should be dragged out into the street and beaten savagely!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!eleveneleven

trotsky

^ i agree, but with a smile.

:D

llama_lover

L1|<3, 0/\/\9! 7|-|15 15, L1|<3, 4/\/\4Z1|\|9! 1 7|-|0U9|-|7 7|-|@ 1 \/\/0ULD |\|3\/3R /\/\337 4|\|07|-|3R \/\/|-|0 5P0|<3 L1|<3 /\/\3!!! \/\/3'R3 L1|<3 |<1|\|DR3D 5P1R175!!!

Ahem. That was weird.

Eye Van

lol @ the comment above

*happybunny*

This blog hurts my brain

kayceislost

i loathe you so much.

kindred spirits llama?

littlem

poop

littlem

vomit

d3d

i usually hate leet speak, but i love that candiru persists in using it despite everyones hate. i think the quality of subs never really changes. there's always good and bad.

scoutti

i'm with d3d.

scoutti

and i know candiru is more intelligent than anyone of us here in this blog. i've seen him writing properly before.

tesco

wtf scoutti why the hidden profile? and why are hardly on here anymore? teh internets weep for your absence

scoutti

aw tesky
i just feel that there are more important things for me at this time of my life. since i don't think i'd be subbing/active for a while i think it'd be better to lay low and hide my profile

jublin

phoobs. hiding your profile is for suckers!

show em if you got em!

tRaSH_PaRADiSE

I don't think you are real... your a fakr. theres a really bad band i saw called faker. i had to watch them when i was waiting for my crushes band las sevy fav

scoutti

i'll think about it, jellyjubbies.

PuterBoy

pee pee

eskimokiss

trash is funny, this guy is not

Noodlegirl

seventy two!

Stiffy42j

V#DJwedbmdw *E<D>ERDwend edjd23r.238d VDNS<<D>DKENe im so cool now

littlem

if scoutti's doing it, then i'm going on strike!

littlem

let the countdown begin!

tesco

noooooooooo

wendy lady

your typing skills are lame.

littlem

see what you've done, daughter?

cunning47

there did appear to be more good than bad subs today

i like the fact that i can't understand a word you say. keep it up.

mangez le

eff you.

Iwouldbejosh

1 /-\/\/\ 9|/-\|) u |1|<3 /\/\y +$|-|1r+ |)3$|9/\/, Candiru! :)

Ellsswhere

dude you really need to quite this shit... i came to your profile just to tell you to stop typing like this... noone likes it, its just annoying, hopefully you see that some day when you grow up becasue i dont think anyone has convinced you to stop yet, go back through your comments... theres always someone saying to type normal

asher27

L337 5P34|< 15 50 (|-|335'/

in english

elite speek is so cheesy (leet is short for elite by the way)

ludicrous louisa

Well, I quite like l337, but not whole articles written in it, and when I ever type in l337, I don't end EVERY FRIGGING SENTANCE with 111 eleven eleven! What's with that?
By the way, Yellowman, I am a 14 yr old girl. That's not very nice of you.
Still, candiru, l337 speak is impractical. If you guys want to see l337 integrated (in a cool way) into normal speak, then head to www.megatokyo.com
I am not pimping. That site has nothing to do with me.
And skipper, please do not use gay as a derogatory term. I find it offensive, and I'm sure some others may too.

Skeemey Mc Skeem

FUCK! TYPE PROPERLY!

That fucking pisses me off to read shit like that.

FUCK!

This better be a joke and this person better be a fucking joke account. If anyone could ever be fucked enough to type like that all the time is a fucking dickhead.

NOTE: I don't normally swear this much. This is an exception.

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?