Come to papa

• by exitheory
  • posted Oct 13, 2008
  • 27 Comments

Lack of sleep attributed to this vintage design. Back in the day, this man was one sexy fella. If he said 'come to papa' you would come. They just don't make men like this anymore.

Just a good ole simple screen print. One colour.

Watch this
exitheory

Lack of sleep attributed to this vintage design. Back in the day, this man was one sexy fella. If he said 'come to papa' you would come. They just don't make men like this anymore.

Just a good ole simple screen print. One colour.

fredsicle

whats the point of live trace detail?

Drok.txt

HAHAHA! so funny, so good!

evanleggoe

this creeps me out!

exitheory

Hey - thanks for the comments. I'm not expecting this to go well really. It's not live trace but I it did make it vector because the original image from the 1800s was so small it would never make it to a big print.

sonmi
sonmi profile pic Alumni

haha x2

exitheory

Retroludo - thanks for the link. I just checked it out, it looks like old public domain graphics? It's great they're breathing new life into the old stuff that just might get forgotten.

mynameisgerard

i love this. i'd buy it and wear this for sure. good luck!

garciagirl

Haha! He's like a perverted old relative

lawrence loh
lawrence loh profile pic Alumni

haha, looks more like a maverick to me

schoog

hahahha to lawrence loh! i really like this shirt, it's so unusual. def creepy old guy hilarity.

mistressboy

Ohhh man, this is the best submission I've seen in ages! I would buy this in a shot :D

5$

exitheory

wow. you guys are too nice. cheers!

justanother

i love this. haha.
and i usually wouldn't wear something that said that, BUT this, I'd wear this haha.

xcannadyx

hahaha that is hilarious...i like it!

MyDerniereDanse

Definitely reminded me of marriedtothesea. Which I am a fan of.

exitheory

oh oh oh please let me get 1000 votes!

No account?
Join Us