Close
One second...

Jasper\'s Blues

• by Omerican
  • posted Oct 11, 2008
  • 26 Comments

Jasper’s Blues

Jasper is the main character of a shot stop-motion animation I’m working on. The story goes like this; Jasper is so full of self-loathing and loneliness that he literally can’t see himself in the mirror. He’s not even sure that he really exists. Only when he comes to terms with himself and learns to accept who he really is does his physical being slowly manifest itself.

Go outside and give Jasper some of that old UV light and watch his reflection appear!

We could all learn a thing or two from Jasper….

(Five regular and three UV colors on a silver t-shirt)

Click here for a close up: http://omerican.deviantart.com/art/Jasper-s-Blues-100412127

Watch this
Omerican
Omerican profile pic Alumni

Jasper’s Blues

Jasper is the main character of a shot stop-motion animation I’m working on. The story goes like this; Jasper is so full of self-loathing and loneliness that he literally can’t see himself in the mirror. He’s not even sure that he really exists. Only when he comes to terms with himself and learns to accept who he really is does his physical being slowly manifest itself.

Go outside and give Jasper some of that old UV light and watch his reflection appear!
We could all learn a thing or two from Jasper….

(Five regular and three UV colors on a silver t-shirt)

Click here for a close up: http://omerican.deviantart.com/art/Jasper-s-Blues-100412127

Maltzmania
Maltzmania profile pic Alumni

5 million

igotadonothindegree

So is it just me or does it look like Jasper keeps his balls in his middle drawer?

alexmdc
alexmdc profile pic Staff

good story behind it, good design, good illustration style $5

snow day.

cool illo

Mountain Gnome

Lovely Character. I also think that the UV is not really adding to the design, but would also be neat, just cos its fun to do outside. Also does Jasper have arms? and I think that may be a heart in the middle drawer.

Great Stuff

lesKAH

:o 5

Omerican

no, sadly Jasper has no arms, but on the bright side, he doesn't really need them because he uses his extraordinarily dexterous ears...

and yes, that is a heart in the middle drawer "Mountain Gnome"... it seems that "igotadonothindegree'"s thoughts are elsewhere...

anwarrafiee
anwarrafiee profile pic Alumni

cool.
great illo!
keep up the good work!

GrosPlante

UV or not, I like this Jasper guy!

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

igotadonothindegree on Oct 16 '08
So is it just me or does it look like Jasper keeps his balls in his middle drawer?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Nice character and style.

evanleggoe

how does he function without arms?

DJACKER

great T

Omerican

whoo hoo!

wotto
wotto profile pic Alumni

nice style

sniffle11233

Wow, I like the story behind Jasper. I would love to buy this shirt when it comes out! :)

tokyo_boy

i like your style. keepit up!

ndikol
ndikol profile pic Alumni
3 designs submitted - Score now!

nice.. $$$
$$$$$$$

phones

lol @ sock cock and balls in drawer!

$5

phones

wait that wasn't intentional? (didn't read other comments)

you have some serious subliminal issues.

No account?
Join Us