Close
One second...

Commutiny

• by marknoval
  • posted Oct 09, 2008
  • 37 Comments

artwork's about power struggle in a dog eat dog world which is rendered in an optimistic approach

Watch this
marknoval

artwork's about power struggle in a dog eat dog world which is rendered in an optimistic approach

JeffreyPang911

I like this a lot for some reason. 5$!

artulo

I really like the vectory van pile, but the yellow splotch totally ruins it for me. Make the linework into a gradient and i'll $5 it!

CuteTeezRule

The yellow does look like food staining but it's nice linework

deadhippo

The yellow looks like someone urinated on it but I think it would look great without the stain. $5 in the hopes the pee will wash out.

marknoval

thanks guys! :)

marknoval

actually the stain symbolizes the negativity of the concept and how a mad world stains and affect each one of us, but still thanks for the comments! :)

anwarrafiee
anwarrafiee profile pic Alumni

cool stuff u got there!
keep it up!

Polypuss

i like it verty much, i would make it a bit smaller on the tee, but its yours and i like it

lawrence loh
lawrence loh profile pic Alumni

nice line work! i would prefer to have different kind of van or vehicle to show more chaotic world u try to portrait.

marknoval

iill look onto it! thanks for the comments! :)

colormehappygrrl

i like it but not the yellow. maybe if it were blue or something, but the yellow just makes it look dirty imo

marknoval

as artists, i don't think we would get something downloadable graphic or especially clip art and put it as the main subject to an artwork and tell the freakin' world that it's yours, right? thanks for the comments though :)

Drok.txt

BOMB! I love this one!

mat redvers

one of the best i have seen on here. ..and i actually like the staining!

roadkill3d
roadkill3d profile pic Alumni

The copy-paste works because of the good composition treated on this. Nice one.

schoog

ooh, whatever it might be symbolizing, to me the stain looks like it isn't supposed to be there... i wouldnt want to wear a shirt that looks like it has a big stain that wouldn't come out in the wash. if it were just an art poster or something, then i could be into the yellow, since it does serve an artistic purpose. aside from that i really like it a lot.

Drew83

great ill!

KevvyKev

this is a mess.

marknoval

thanks for all the comments! appreciate it! kampay!

luxlux

COOL

producer

this is great : )

lefameux

I like the line art of one van. But not the pile of it. It looks like you just discovered copy/paste. Also, I have to agree with CuteTeezRule about the yellow stain. I understand what you wanted to say, but it really looks dirty.

I also take this opportunity to politely ask "el nen vudu" to stop SCREAMING about his own designs on everyone's submission.

Thank yous.

marknoval

thanks for all your comments! i'm gonna look up to all your comments on my succeeding artworks! kampay!

tamaow

cool design! $5

Maja_P

Great illustration. Great commentary.

xkalos

good job!

No account?
Join Us