Teddies Gotta Eat Too

• by aled
  • posted Oct 09, 2008
  • 25 Comments

Clearly only at doodle stage right now - in need of a lot of development and working onto a tee if you guys see any potential. Lemme know what you think. Cheers.

Watch this
aled
aled profile pic Alumni

Clearly only at doodle stage right now - in need of a lot of development and working onto a tee if you guys see any potential. Lemme know what you think. Cheers.

Ivantobealone
Ivantobealone profile pic Alumni

If they are, as I think, teddy bears. Its incredibly good. Ho for it

krokun
krokun profile pic Alumni

Yes yes yes, develop!!

littlem

hahah cute! i remember someone else working on something like this a couple years ago! i forgot the username, though.
too funny

David T
David T profile pic Alumni

Great idea. Definitely has potential... you may proceed.

scotties123

this is cool. but the fish in the back by the two other bears looks like a whale cuz its so big. if its meant to look like its jumping in front of the 3 bears, it doesnt fit with the size of the fish in front of their face.
Comments appreciated:
http://www.threadless.com/critique/29835/Migration

garciagirl

^Umm...I think that's a rock, not a fish
I would love to see this finished :)

ihollywould

The bears in the back and the bears in the front are different styles. I understand what you were trying to accomplish (make the background bears shadows), but it doesn't really work well. I suggest changing the style of the front bears since the rest of the design is cel-shaded. The water is very beautiful as it is and it would be good to see the bears the same way.

Critique Back, Please?

davidfromdallas
davidfromdallas profile pic Alumni

teddy bears. trying to catch salmon. on a shirt.

eh.

you got so many cooler ideas, man. like astronauts. where the hell is that?

aled
aled profile pic Alumni

Haha. That's kind of on hold. I think this concept has potential. Let's face it, cute is king. I have a different direction for this that I might explore instead. I agree it's a bit tame at the moment. I think it needs a sinister edge...

As for the the bits that look crappy - this is just a crappy mock-up so it's bound to look crappy.

Gar0
Gar0 profile pic Alumni

Yeah!

crit mine x

flealicious

I really like it, the concept is just so darn cute. Would like to see it on a tee!
Keep up the good work (and please help me with my own critiques!)

ginetteginette
ginetteginette profile pic Alumni

maybe i'm dumb but i didn't realize they were meant to be teddy bears at first (which is dumb because it's not really how you draw things, i just assumed you had tweaked your style or something for this)
maybe a bowtie (all my teddy bears had red bow-ties) or obvious tags coming out of their buts would make it more obvious (to me), and maybe funnier? :/

aled
aled profile pic Alumni

Yeah - it's not obvious at the moment, I agree. I'll endeavor to make it more obvious. bow-ties is a great idea.

SEVEN-HUNDRED

Whatever happened to the Lion Tellituby gore-fest, did that ever go anywhere else?

This is great too

shrimpies4life

this is cute! but one thing i would change is to make it more for a t shirt
because you wouldnt want a big rectangle picture on your shirt

stefazhion91

Cute, but I think this need to further develop, but I hope you will get improve on them =)

stefazhion91

Cute, but I think this need to further develop, but I hope you will get improve on them =)

stefazhion91

No account?
Join Us